[ Chapter 13 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Where did she learn that from?" Mike questioned Hanji curiously. He had only seen it on one person, being Levi.

"Well she mentioned that she had learnt it from her brother once" Theyad answered, putting a finger to their lip. "Whatever, let's go, we have to save as many people before the Special Operation Squad is back"

●●●

Your now glowing [E/C] eyes stared at the creatures. Why were they ignoring you? You thought as you plunged your blades in another nape. It did make killing them easier.

You killed Titans left and right. It was a nice feeling, a feeling of control and freedom. You were going so fast that people weren't able to see you clearly.

"Look! Over there! That must be Captain Levi!" A ginger haired girl told three other men as they pointed at you.

"Captain!" The man with an undercut shouted. "Please stop!"

You stopped in your tracks. What the hell? "What do you want from me?" You spatted coldly, blood dripping from your blades.

"Wait, you're a woman?" He stuttered out, staring at you now. "No, I'm a man." You replied sarcastically, running your [Right/Left] hand through your hair.

"What do you need from me because if you don't need anything, I am just going to continue with what I was doing." You said menacingly, turning your

"Wait, did you see Corporal Levi, miss?" The man from before asked causing you to freeze. No he wasn't dead.

"No, find him yourself." And with that you walked away and flawlessly hooked your grapples in the next building, searching for more Titans to slaughter.

●●●

As you was soaring through the sky, you saw the rest of the 104th trainees standing on a rooftop beneath you. You landed perfectly without a scratch and said: "What are you brats still doing here?"

"We ran out of gas." Jean explained, straight to the point.

"God that's embarrassing, you guys are very dumb aren't you?" You scolded them, looking over at all people on the roof. You saw Armin crying in the background with no Eren to be seen. 'Probably dead' you thought.

Wait, Eren is dead just like in your dream?

Mikasa began her speech. "I'm stronger, stronger then everybody

Then Eren must be a Titan-Shifter, you came to the conclusion. You sighed. It was getting more frustrating then it already was. If Eren is a Titan-Shifter, then must Berthold be the Collosal Titan, Annie the Female Titan who's going to kill my brother's squad, and Reiner must be the Armored Titan, you thought. Mikasa flew off and the rest of the group followed her right. You stood still, cleaning your fists. "Damn it all!"

You couldn't let them take your brother's happiness away from him. You would protect your prother and his squad in the 57th expedition outside the walls.. He would be sure proud of you, you just knew it.

You then noticed everyone was already gone, she flew away to the building which contained the most important supply, gas.

●●●

Jean stared wide-eyed at the huge hole in front of him. Two heads of Titans stared at him smiling creepily. His heart was racing out of his chest.

Everyone was running to the back of the building but he couldn't move. He was frozen to the ground.

"Where is [Y/N] when you need her?" He asked silently praying you would come to save him and the rest.

A few seconds later, at the speed of light someone had cut the now of the neck of the two Titans who now laid dead on the floor. Steam coming of their napes.

A Titan with pointy ears, chocolate brown eyes, carribean eyes and a weird mouth followed afterwards.

You, the person who killed the two Titans walked through the hole and slid the hood of your head.

"[Y/N]!" Jean muttered while blushing slightly at seeing you. You finally came to save him. For him only. At least that was what Jean thought in the moment.

Connie, Armin and Mikasa flew through the window with their 3DMG, glass shatering everywhere.

Connie told you and Jean all about the Abnormal titan who was killing titan in the area around the building. You stared at its muscular body, its green eyes almost seemed to speak to you directly.

"Come on, we need to find a way to kill the Titans under so we can fill our 3DMG's with gas and climb the wall." Jean said and the whole group followed him to the rest of the trainees. You just followed them silently, thinking of all the thing that were going to happen in Trost, with Eren and what is going to happen in the upcoming expeditions outside the walls.

You know what is going to happen in the future. But how are you going to prevent the events from happening?

☆☆☆