[ Chapter 05 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Your two friends, Farlan and Isabel couldn't see anything in the thick fog. Their clothes were wet and their cheeks were flushed. Moments ago, Levi had decided to venture on his own and kill Erwin by himself.

"You think he's alright? You think [Y/N] is alright?" Isabel had asked her friend softly as they were riding next to each other.

"Ofcourse, they must be. They're unstoppable..." He joked but couldn't erase his worries. Especially for you, if Levi had decided to go on his own earlier, they would've still been with you.

"Yeah.." the redhead replied, her emerald green eyes filled with determination. "We're going to complete this mission!" She said, pumping her fist. Farlan chuckled at her behaviour. "For sure, Isabel"

●●●

Growling was heard from a Titan. Farlan grabbed his swords, trying to pinpoint where the sound came from. The fog was too thick to see.

Isabel was nowhere to be seen, she was right beside him, right? Then he heard her scream.. and then, nothing.

His heartbeat quickened, he snapped the reigns so his horse would go faster, faster towards the place where the sound came from. There it was, the Titan, it was tall but it walked on all fours. He couldn't spot Isabel or her horse, until his eyes looked at the Titan's mouth. It was covered in blood.

It spit out something, it landed right next to Farlan: Isabel's head. Tears filled his eyes but he blinked them away as anger started to bubble up inside of him. "I.. I'm going to kill you!" He yelled out in frustration, shooting out his hooks from his 3DMG onto the beast's neck, his swords ready.

The Titan moved, his hand reaching towards the human. Farlan couldn't react in time and was grabbed. He felt like his bones were going to pop as he screamed bloody murder. The Titan brought the human to his mouth. "No! No! Levi! [Y/N]! Help m-" he yelled out before he was chomped on. His body limp in the Titan's hand.

You woke up with a small gasp in a layer of sweat. Your heart was pounding like crazy and you felt dizzy for a second. You stood up from your bed, stretching your limbs for a bit.

It was still dark outside. It must have been very early in the morning then. You looked around the rest of the room, everyone else was still asleep, except for one.

"Fuck why was that dream so realistic..." You said to yourself, rubbing your temples with your hands gently, trying to stop an upcoming headache.

A raven haired girl sat up in her bed, the one right above yours. She was woken up by your slight movements, since she was a light sleeper. "What dream?" Mikasa asked you in a tired voice, her hair a little bit of a mess.

You glared at her, your temper getting the best of you. "It's nothing, mind your own business." You hissed at her.

"Are you sure?" Mikasa questioned again, slight worry in her eyes."Yeah, it was nothing." you answered and grabbed your freshly washed uniform to take with you to the shower.

"We haven't really met each other, what's your name?" The younger girl asked innocently. You felt sorry for her, but you didn't want to talk to her.

"The name's [Y/N]. Yours is Mikasa, I know." And you walked away from her, leaving her behind with the rest of the sleeping girls in the dorm.

☆☆☆