[ Chapter 15 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

After the group of trainees filled their gas tanks, they went outside. Most of the trainees flew with their 3DMG on the wall, but a few were still standing at the roofs, staring at a very peculiar scene in front of them.

"Cannibalism?" Armin, Mikasa and a few other trainees were frozen on their spot. They watched a Titan getting eaten by a few other Titans. Not just any Titan, but the Titan that was rampaging around the building and had indirectly saved their lives.

"That's the Titan that ate Thomas!" Armin said with a terrified expression while pointing his finger at the abnormal Titan who ate Thomas. You knew that already though.

The Attack Titan somehow got rid of a few Titans while stomping towards the abnormal. He bit in the nape of the abnormal Titan and threw it to a few houses while taking a few Titans with it.

The Attack Titan gave one last roar before collapsing to the ground, clearly out of juice to continue with what it was doing.

Mikasa stared wide-eyed at the Titan that collapsed. Out of the nape came the boy with brown hair and Caribbean eyes that clearly resembled his Titan-form, Eren Jaeger.

She ran to the collapsed Titan and hugged her adopted brother tightly. When she heard Eren's heart beating she began to cry still having an iron grip on his body, not letting him go for a while.

A few gasps were heard of people on the roof. "Tch, I fucking knew it." You said in a still emotionless voice while folding your arms over each other and leaning against a wall of a building. The dreams you had now flashing through your mind.

Reiner and Berthold looked to each other with worried looks. Reiner whispered into Berthold's ear "She knew of Eren being a Titan-Shifter? Maybe she knows our secret too? What if she knows that we are the Collosal and the Armored Titan?"

"That would be awful, what would Zeke think of this?" Berthold whispered back to Reiner. "I don't know but maybe we could take [Y/N] with us together with Eren, you saw how strong she actually is."

Berthold just nodded his head.

●●●

You, Mikasa, Armin and Eren were surrounded by soldiers with guns pointed at you, waiting for you to move or to speak.

"Trainee Eren! You have come to your senses, I see!" Kitts Woerman shouted to the four graduated trainees in the middle of all the soldiers.

"The behavior you four exhibit makes you look like traitors to humanity! Therefore, I'm going to have to decide how we should dispose of your lives! Try to pull any trick or to leave that spot, and you'll be eating explosives! We'll shoot without hesitation!" Kitts threatened. You scoffed, how come you were pulled into this mess?