chapter 12

"What's that on your right hand?" Eren asked Y/n curious about her gloves.

"I hate filth" y/n said in a monotone voice which was pretty normal for Eren.

"Oh. Okay" he said and started with eating his own meal.

"Eren. Stay away from y/n, do you understand" Mikasa commanded Eren, a little to hard because the black haired girl heared what she said.

"Is there something wrong with me Mikasa?" Y/n said pissed of.

"No, but you are to close with Eren."

"I never talked rally talked to him much why is it now a problem?" Y/n glared to the table were the three people sat.

Armin an Eren shivered.

"You little shit, i make you pay for scaring them" Mikasa said while standing up.

She walked over to y/n and went to slap her, really hard but when Mikasa's hand went to slap y/n she caught Mikasa's wrist and twisted behind her back. For the final blow Y/n kicked her in the back and Mikasa fell to the ground. Many gasps were heard in the mess hall.

"Don't ever touch me with your filthy hands" and with that y/n walked back to her dorm.

Eren and Armin came rushing to Mikasa who laid on the floor.

"Are you okay Mikasa?" Armin asked

Mikasa just nodded.

Eren tightened his fist and whisper shouted "she is gonna pay for what she did."

"Eren please don't make this worse, maybe you get hurt to." Marco popped up behind Armins back.

"Yeah let me handle it but not today." Mikasa growled while getting of the floor.

*night before graduating*

"Yeah I saw the Collosal Titan" Eren complained.

"How big is it?"

"I heard it could step over the wall"

"People in my town said that to"

"It was just big enough to look over the wall" Eren answered.

Y/n sighed.

"Who is the Collosal Titan she asked.

Eren gasped "didn't you hear about it?"

"No" y/n glared at Eren

Eren shivered but when he wanted to ask her something Keith came to tell some news.

"Cadets!"

"Yes sir!" The 104th listened carefully while saluting.

"Its graduating day evening, after today you are graduated soldiers, I want to tell you the top 10. In about two weeks you can choose which branch you gonna choose.

"Sir, yes sir"

"Here is the top 10:

10th Sasha Brouse