[ Chapter 23 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Hanji! We got a problem... [Y/N] just collapsed!" Eren panted. You did what? Hanji stood up immediately, running over to the young brunet.

"Where is she? Bring her immediatly to the infirmary!" They yelled. Eren nodded his head. "Mikasa already headed that way!"

Hanji gazed at Erwin and Levi, both an expression of worry on their face. Levi mainly, shadow cast over his eyes as he leaned his head forward. He kept quiet. Hanji grabbed Eren by the arm and pulled him with them as they ran to the 'hospital bay' they had in the old HQ.

Levi felt a pang of guilt his heart. Was he the reason for this? He stood up from the table, storming off to his office, leaving his cup of tea behind. The commander sighed as she watched the black haired male leave.

When the two arrived at the infirmary, they saw how Mikasa already put you on one on the beds there still with your belt and uniform on, noticed Hanji. "Mikasa can you look if [Y/N] has any own clothes in her closet? You share a dorm right? Would be more comfortable for her.." They said, placing a hand on your forehead.

The girl nodded and rushed to their shared room. Hanji felt your forehead was a bit warm. "Eren, can you please remove her belts" They ordered Eren, feeling your pulse for a bit. Eren blushed but proceeded to take of your harness, trying his best not to look at anything. After he was done, he backed up and watched from a distance.

Hanji unbuttoned your blouse by themself, exposing your skin to the cooler air, trying to bring back your temperature. The brunet grabbed a random bucket, filling it with water. They put a cloth in it, wetting it and putting it on top of your forehead.

At that moment Mikasa came back in the room and threw Hanji a pair of clothes. "She didn't have any clothes besides her uniform so I lent her some of mine. They might me too big for her size though.." She says, a tiny bit of concern shown in her eyes, as she was eyeing you who still was passed out on the bed.

Hanji nodded at Mikasa in appreciation. "Thank you Mikasa, will you help me change her. Eren, can you ask Commander to come here?" She just hums in response while Eren leaves the room.

Hanji unbutton your blouse further, taking them off as Mikasa takes your pants of carefully. They grabbed the clothes that Mikasa brought there and put the top on you. Hanji let out a soft giggle, noticing how small you looked in Mikasa's clothes.

Out of her eye they noticed the glove on your [Right/Left] hand pulled them off, their eyes growing big, seeing a picture of a rose engraved in her skin. Hanji held your hand closer to their face, inspecting it. Looking back at Mikasa they ask. "Is this why she wears that glove? It's so beautiful..."

"Well, she certainly didn't want us to know, she told us she just didn't like filth?" She looks a bit confused. "Why would she hide it?" Hanji asked again, Mikasa shrugs. A grin grew on my face "So mysterious~"

In the hallway, Erwin was walking in a fast pace to the room. He wouldn't admit it, but he was worried about you, the mysterious girl who survived beyond the walls, even though he didn't know why himself. As he arrived, he slammed the door open, scaring the shit out of Mikasa and Hanji. "What does she have?" He pants out.

"She passed out from exhaustion, would be my guess. A small fever, but she seems very tired and the conversation between her and Levi didn't make it any better" Hanji answered bewildered, letting go of the hand they were holding while looking at the one in command.

"Thank the walls" he sighs, running a hand through his blond locks as pulls out a chair, sitting next to the hospital bed. "Come on, I'll watch her for tonight, you rest well for now. It's getting late" He says, focusing on your unconscious form.

'Ehh?!' Hanji looked at him as they frowned, a small bittersweet grin grew on their face. "So is that how it is huh? No we were already leaving, right Mikasa?" Mikasa just nodded and whispered a small 'take care' before turning to the door. Hanji quickly ran after her, trying to catch up.

"Good luck with you two lovebirds!" They yelled with a sad little smile before closing the door behind them, following Mikasa.

☆☆☆