[ Chapter 09 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Where am I?" Jean groaned out as he woke up from his 'nap' on the infirmary bed. Marco helped him sit up, handing him a glass of water. He said his thanks as he sipped at it.

"You're in the infirmary." Marco answered to the question he had asked. "What happened?" Jean asked while massaging his head, feeling a massive headache.

The blackhaired boy took the glass after Jean was done with it. "You hit the ground at training, passed out because of it."

Jean nodded his head. God was he being stupid. He just assumed you were weaker because of how you appeared to him and underestimated you.

"Who is she?" This time Marco asked. "I don't excactly who she really is, I think the people who share a room with her know the most about her.."

●●●

"Hey, do you want to come to the boys dorm for a little while?" Hanji asked you, hugging onto your arm.

"No" you answered without hesitation. Hanji whined. "Oh come on! It'll be fun!"

"No" you deadpanned. "Well you could go, it would make people less scared of you. Plus no one knows anything about you!" They rambled on. "Alright then, not for too long though."

"Yes!" They yelled out in victory. Hanji pulled you out of the room by your arm, taking you to the boys' dorm.

When you and Hanji entered the room the people there were silent for a bit, staring at you before they continued doing their thing. You looked around the room. You shouldn't have agreed to this, you thought.

You saw Armin, Eren and Mikasa sitting together on one bed. Connie and Sasha on one of the top beds, Berthold and Reiner somewhere together with Christa and Ymir. Marco and Jean were sitting on Jean's bed, the one closest to the door.

Your nose scrunched up when you saw the dust in the room. You placed your jacket on the floor and sat on it, leaning on the bed where Marco sat. Hanji sat right next to you, smirking at you.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're cute?" They asked you, putting an arm around your shoulder.

You blinked at them. "You're kidding, right?"

"Ofcourse I'm not, short cake!" Hanji said happily,

"So what are we going to do?" Chrosta asked with a bright smile on her face.
"How about truth or dare?" Ymir suggested, wriggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Let's play that!" Eren said, the rest of the group agreeing.

You turned towards Hanji, tugging on their shirt. "Oi, Hanji, what the hell is 'truth or dare'?" You had asked them softly. Hanji just smiled softly at you. "Well it's a game where players have to choose between truth or dare, and based on that choice you have to answer a question truthfully or have to do something the other orders them to do" They answered you, not judging you for not knowing.

"I'll start first! Jean, Truth or Dare?" Eren asked the boy that sat on the bed behind you, next to Marco.

Jean grumbled. "Dare.."

"I dare you to tell us who your crush is!"

Jean fumed angrily. "That's not how a fucking dare works, dumbass!" And the two started yelling at each other.

You sighed, folding your arms over your chest. You weren't in the mood for stupid games.

You got up from the floor, picking your jacket back up. "Where are you going?" Hanji asked you, a little confused.

"I'm going to my room." You said, walking towards the door."Hanji, thanks for bringing me. Bye" You thanked them and walked out of the room.

"What do you think about her?" Jean asked out of the blue. "Who do you mean?" Reiner spoke up ."The girl who walked away a minute ago."

"Does somebody know her name?" Hanji asked the group curiously.Most of them said no.

"[Y/N]" Mikasa mumbled from under her red scarf. "What did you say Mikasa?" They asked the black haired girl.

"[Y/N]. Her name is [Y/N]" Hanji froze for a bit. That jacket they talked about back at HQ? They laughed happily. Could that be you? Is that why you're so mysterious?

"But what do you think of this girl named [Y/N]?" Jean asked again getting annoyed.

"She's intimidating.." Christa admitted. "She never cries or smiles..." She added.

"She is very strong! She beat Jean and was the best at the 3DMG training!" Marco said, admiring your skills. He wished he could be as strong as you.

"I bet Mikasa is much stronger then her, though.. " Jean muttered, receiving a soft smack from his dearest friend.

"She's a clean freak I might ad." Hanji said in a very serious tone.

"I love the way she hold her cup while dinner." Armin said shyly. "Wait, what?" Hanji looked at the blond in confusion. Armin explained how you hold your cup, mimicking it with his own hand.

Hanji took in all the information the trainees had given her. They liked spending time with the youngsters, they were nice and not as formal as Erwin or Levi.

Hanji had started to put pieces together, everything making a bit more sense to them now.

☆☆☆