eleven, feelings

the loud sound of a locker door closing echoed through the locker room. y/n slipped on her sweater, grabbing her bag off the bench and walking back out towards the front of the dojo.

"you have to leave." she stated blandly as she passed hawk and walked towards sensei lawrence's office.

he stopped punching the dummy, looking back at her with his eyebrows furrowed. "what?"

"sensei asked me to lock up, that's what i'm doing. it's late, so, bye." she pointed to the door, hawk rolling his eyes.

the two walked out the dojo doors. y/n placed the key in the lock, turning it and successfully locking the doors.

a sigh leaves her lips as she turns to walk towards her car. hawk has already hopped on his motorcycle, his helmet on.

the engine revs loudly when he turns it on. before pulling out of the parking lot he looks up at y/n, flipping her off. she does the same, sticking her middle finger out for him to see.

as she climbs into her car her phone dings, signaling she has received a text message. grabbing it out of the side pocket of her backpack she unlocks it and open the newly received text.

tory
omg y/n we kissed

her eyes widen in shock, was miguel over sam? when did that happen? she closed tory's message and opened up her and miguel's convo.

y/n
where r u?

miguel
just got home

why?

y/n
i'll be there in five meet me outside by the stairs

she turns off her phone and sets it aside. turning on her car she puts it in reverse and begins her drive towards the apartment complex.

the apartments weren't far from the strip mall, about three minutes, so she was there in no time.

"you kissed tory?" her voice took miguel, who was standing by the steps and scrolling through his phone, by surprise. he quickly looked up, "of course she told you. yeah, i did." he smiled.

y/n squinted her eyes at him, "are you over sam? do you actually even like tory? cause, believe me, she thinks you do."

he shrugs, his hands in his front pockets as he stutters over his words. "i-well, i don't know. i mean i don't think i'll ever be over sam, but i do think i like tory."

y/n flicks his forehead. "ow! what the heck?" miguel exclaims, rubbing the spot on his forehead.

"you think. i know you'll never be over sam, miggy. just don't lead tory on if you're not sure about wanting to start something up with her." he nods at her words, "i won't."

"good because-"

"i don't want you kicking my ass, yeah, yeah." he chuckles. in a few seconds he notices y/n's demeanor changing, her smile falls off her face and she looks down at the rings in her hands as she twists and turns them.

"what's wrong?" miguel asks, concern filling his tone.

"hawk kissed me." she states dully. the tanned boy's eyes widen, "what? when? oh my god, y/n! isn't he with moon?"