Chapter Sixteen

Third Person

A man watches Nicolas and Fiona smiling on TV in front of the church.

He smiles when he sees what Nicolas did, not expecting it. He wonders why Ms. Evans isn't next to Nicolas but someone else.

He takes a glass of rum, brings it to his lips, and sips a little. The smirk lingers on his lips. "It should be Cassandra Evans, not some filthy whore model who looks like a clown. So, this is your game. Does he not want people to know who his wife really is, or is he hiding something else?" He laughs at that thought. "What a clever move."

He places the glass on the table, stands up on the chair, pours another rum, and goes to the door with the glass in his hand.

Leaving the room, the two guards bow to the man, but he continues walking until he reaches a hall with pictures and portraits of Cassandra.

He brings the glass to his mouth, drinks the rum straight while staring at Cassandra's pictures. "You're so beautiful, baby. My beautiful lady."

"Boss, all the transactions were held accordingly. Everything went without a hitch, but some of De Luca's men infiltrated the warehouse." The man looks at his staff.

"Did they get important information?"

"No, Boss. We shifted all the guns and drugs to the safest place." The man smiles.

"Good. Now, I'll have you do something new." He gives a picture to his staff. "Bring her to me. Unharmed."

The staff bows before leaving. His gaze returns to the large picture of Cassandra in the center. "We'll meet soon, baby. I'll be holding you someday. Just stay where you are, and I'm going to get you. You'll be mine forever, and no one can take you away from me. Even though you're part of the De Luca Family, I won't hurt you because you're so important to me. My angel. My world and my soul. No one will stop me, not even Nicolas. I won't stop myself from getting you." The man laughs, and it echoes inside the hall.
_________

Sorry....this is very short. Well, I'm having a hard time to write this past few days and everything was a mess.

So, what are your thoughts in this chapter?

Comment below and vote😊👍👍