Chapter Thirty

I know a lot of you want to hear what's on Nicolas' mind. Here it is guys. Don't hate him too much.

Nicolas

After Cassandra left in Milan...

"Why did you let Cassandra leave without you? What if something bad happened to her? What if Rossi took her?" Alfred said angrily.

"He doesn't know her. Rossi knows Fiona as my wife so it's impossible what you're talking about."

I put my hand on my face. Trying to calm. Maybe Cassy won't be harmed.

But no matter what I think I still feel anxious.

"Ready the plane. Cancel my meeting to Mr. Bernardi."

Alfred immediately nodded and left my office.

I feel something strange. I’m nervous and I can’t explain that. I stared at the door when it opened. Fiona entered.

She was carrying a tray of food. "You need to eat. You didn't eat last night." Smiling, she approached my desk and set down the food.

"You don't have to do this. Only Cassy has the right to do that thing. All you have to do is pack up because we will go back."

Her smile disappeared from her lips.

"Do your job and track Cassandra because when you don't do that thing you know what's going to happen. Now get the hell out of here!"

I put away the belongings and took all the important things. Arranged the papers on the desk and took the tray and brought it to the kitchen.

I found a maid there cleaning.

"Eat this." I commanded.

She did not move immediately. She even looked at me as if I had said something wrong.

"You eat this or I'll kill you."

As soon as she heard what I said she immediately approached the food.

I was about to go upstairs when Alfred hurried over to me.

"What?"

He looked at me. His eyes were full of fear and apprehension. I felt the sudden nervous.

"Mrs. Evans called and she said that Rossi took Cassy."

I was stoned to where I stood. Nothing entered my brain but Cassy's face.

That bastard. I'm really going to kill him. No. I'm going to cut his body into pieces and burn it into ashes. But how? How did he find out about Cassy?

"We need to go now."

_____________

We were already inside the private plane but I was still restless. Alfred had calmed me down before but I couldn't calm down.

I was really wondering how Rossi found out about Cassy. I did everything I could to hide her from all my enemies.

"This is just a warning De Luca. You are really my intention so I took this woman. I just want to remind you that I will not allow you to get what is really mine. This is part of my plan and be ready because maybe, one day you won't know I've got your most hidden gold in my hands."

Does Rossi know who my wife really is? From what he said when he kidnapped Fiona I thought it was just nothing. Only now did I understand that he was referring to gold differently. It was my wife. It was Cassy.

"Nico. Cassandra is missing from our system. I can't track her."

I immediately approached Fiona where she was in front of three computers.