Epilogue

Third Person

Hazzel and Elise were imprisoned. Daniel and Arturo are sent to the headquarters of la familia with their men and other traitor in destroying the la familia.

They did not give them to the authority on the grounds that la familia had a policy.

Cassandra also returned to De Luca's mansion.  And Nicolas is building a new house for the two of them.

At De Luca's mansion, everyone is busy arranging Cassandra's surprise for Nicolas.

Nicolas returned to la familia. The La familia also changed its policies and Nicolas is one of them.

Almost all the maids were there. Ms. Jones can't even look straight to Cassandra for being ashamed of what she had done before.

Her friends were also there to help. "Just put it in there!" Cally shouted at Ms. Jones.

The maid immediately obeyed out of fear.

There was a big smile on Cassandra's lips as she looked around. They are in the garden at the back of the mansion where her surprise with Nicolas will be held.

Each plant has surrouded by lights that is well fitted to the tree.

There was a table in the middle and a bottle of champagne was placed there along with some photos of the two of them.

"Make sure he really see that." Cally said to Shay and April.

When it was over they all make sure that everyone was all prepared.

"Your husband is so lucky to have you." Cassandra just laughed at what Shay said.

When night came, everything was ready. When they heard the car stop outside Cassandra immediately came out.

Nicolas suddenly stopped when he saw Cassandra running to him. He looked at her in surprise while Cassandra didn't lose the smile on her lips.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing." Cassandra replied.

She even pulled out a handkerchief. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just stay still." She put it to Nicolas' eyes.

Nicolas laughed. "What is this?"

"Come on." She held him in her hand and led him into the mansion and straight into the garden.

She just released him when they were in front of the table in the middle of the garden.

"We're in the garden." He said.

"How did you know?"

"I can smell the flowers." She smiled.

She slowly removed the handkerchief that covered Nicolas eyes.

When the handkerchief was finally removed, the whole area immediately lit up. Nicolas laughed at what he saw. "You did this?"

"Well, not entirely but this is my idea." He nodded looking around.

She urged their parents and friends to go where they were. The thing that Shay and April did to the tree shone. It says 'Happy Birthday'.

"Happy Birthday to you." They even sang as they approached. Nicolas turned around and his eyes widened when he saw the cake his mother was holding.

"Happy Birthday, Nicolas." She whispered to him.

He smiled at her then quickly kissed her on the lips.

After Nicolas blew out the candle, he immediately faced Cassandra.

"My turn."

Cassandra's forehead furrowed. Suddenly, she heard a loud bang from the sky.

She immediately turned to look up. Fireworks.

Then, there was another explosion. Her eyes widened when the fireworks made a words.

'Will you marry me'

She turned to Nicolas but was even more surprised when one of his knees was already on the ground and the ring was in front of her.

"Will you, Mrs. De Luca?"

Tears dripped down Cassandra's cheeks. She had nothing to say and she felt very happy at this moment. She didn't know that he would surprised her.

"I will marry you Nicolas over and over again." He then put the ring on her finger and immediately kissed her on the lips.

They heard the applause around and the fireworks constantly flashing above.

When they parted from the kiss, Cassandra saw that not only her parents and friends were there but also Fabio, Flynn, Fiona, Alfred and the La familia.

"You owe us Nicolas. Those fireworks are so expensive!" Fiona shouted.

Everyone laughed. Cassandra was feeling too much of happiness.

Everything is fine now. No one wants to kill her. He death threats and messages are now gone. She's free now.

She is now bound to marry Nicolas. Again. "Marrying you is the scariest thing that happened to me but along the pain you caused me, I still love you. It's complicated I know but time taught me how to be patience and look what we're now, we're here together. " she whispered.

"You're now tied to me. Tied forever." Nicolas whispered and kissed me on my forehead.

The end.

______________

Oh my gosh! Another story has ended. Thank you guys. I made it.

I always read your comment and each one of you give this feeling that I am always inspired to write.

I know this is not enough to thank all of you. You are all great.