Chapter Thirty-Three

Cassandra

It has been two weeks since Elise left. I heard nothing more about her. For two weeks I also breathed with nothing to worry about but myself. Daniel is good to me. He didn't do anything bad to me. Even though we are not good at each other, he doesn't force me to have sex with him. He just kisses my head and hugs me.

In those two weeks I could see how well Daniel treated me. But sometimes he will scare me like he will kill me. And I know Daniel. It's far, far away from Nicolas. I also don't understand Nicolas. He was hard to read. I don’t know what was really on his mind. Sometimes he becomes possessive but sometimes he is cold. I don't know who he really is.

So far, I don’t know what Daniel and Arturo are doing. They always leave and sometimes Daniel doesn't seem to see me anymore. I always waited his order but I received nothing from him.

I really want to leave this mansion. All I could see nothing but the expensive furniture and high pillars of the mansion.

I crossed the long hallway to the garden of the mansion where a wide variety of plants could be seen. I sat on the bench in the very middle of the garden and there meditated.

I was there for a few minutes until I heard a loud explosion. I stood up in panic and immediately ran. I even met Daniel’s men inside and got into a commotion. I approached one of them.

"Where is Daniel?" I immediately asked.

"They already called boss to come here." He answered.

"What's going on?"

"Someone got in."

"Who?"

"We do not know." He turned to the man beside him. "John, take ma'am to the rooftop. The boss is coming."

He nodded and then pulled me away. As we climbed to the second floor I heard a series of gunshots. I got nervous. I don’t want to die in this place.

So we sped off, but I stopped immediately when we heard gunshots and suddenly the man who's named John suddenly fell down.

My eyes widened in shock and fear. I did not look back. I felt a person approach behind me. I felt like I was running out of breath from fear.

"Sandra."

My eyes widened as I recognized the voice of the person behind me. Suddenly my tears flowed and I took a deep breath.

I slowly turned around. The first thing I saw in him was his big smile.

"Fabio." I said weakly.

"You're safe now." He said.

I immediately ran and hugged him tightly. "I thought I was going to die here. Thank you for coming. I owe you a lot."

"Let's go. We need to get out of here before Daniel arrives."

Fabio immediately pulled me out of the mansion. We kept running until we get to a yacht. He held out his hands. I looked at him. "Come on. Someone is waiting." I smiled awkwardly then accepted his hand.

I looked at the mansion which was now getting smaller and smaller in my sight.

What will happen to me after this? I am very grateful to Fabio because whenever something bad happens to me he comes to save me.

He is the only stalker in the world who can do anything for my sake and safety. Fabio saved me for the second time.

I wish I had just fallen for him. I hope he's the one I love.

Life is so unfair. That's when I fell for someone who couldn't reciprocate my feelings.

"They're worried. This mission was not expected. When I heard that Daniel was in Dubai I immediately moved."

I turned to him. He handed the glass of wine to me. I immediately accepted it and took a sip.

"If it weren't for Alfred I wouldn't know you were here."

I looked straight at him. Did I heard it right? "What did you say?"

"What?".

"You mentioned Alfred's name."

"Uh. Hmm." He even nodded.

"Meaning-"

"Wait." He cut me off. I looked at him in amazement. "I don't know if Nicolas knows this. Alfred is the only one I talked to. I've also heard that the bosses of la familia are turning on Nicolas and I've also heard that the data of the bosses of la familia has been stolen in De Luca's mansion. " I cringed at the last he said.

"Surprisingly, no one else knows where Nicolas hid the data except those close to him. Nicolas is in trouble now."

The corners of my eyes heated up. This is my fault why Nicolas is facing such big troubles but I wonder why it is so easy to get the data. Nicolas wouldn’t let that thing happen.

"Elise is back." The two of us stared at each other. In his eyes I could see how he could read my mind. "You deserve much better, Sandra. Don't squeeze yourself into someone who doesn't like you."

"I already did. I already let him go."

____________________

Hello finns...

Please say something for this chapter.  I love hearing your thoughts and how you hate Nicolas for being an a-hole, jerk, bipolar, and so many bad words😂. Just kidding.

Sorry for being silent for I don't know how many days or months.

Thanks for those who posted a message on my profile becoz of you guys I had gain more confident and inspiration to continue to write. I love you guys.

Permission to send ❤.

tine_finn
Tinexxy