Extra~ Chapter 80

AN-
I wasn't going to warn you about the time skip but I have decided to do it
So warning there is a large time skip

(Y/N) POV~
"No! Don't grab your sister like that!" (C/N) yells as they pick up their son who is trying to grab at their daughter who was sleeping.

"But I wanted to carry her!" He whined as he flailed in their arms trying to escape.

"You don't pick babies up by their head!" (C/N) said as they scolded him.

"Can you not yell at your child so loud?" (G/N) asked as she glared at (C/N), "My son is sleeping"

"You know sometimes I think that maybe we should rethink about our decision to not have kids, and then this happens," (B/N) says to his fiancé who's sitting beside him. She laughs and nods her head, "I sometimes think the same thing until we have family dinners with either one of our families"

"Here I'll take him," (G/N)'s husband said reaching out for the small child in her arms. She hands him off to her husband just as her other son rams his head into her back.

"Ow," She mutters as she shifts to face him, "What did I say about ramming your head into things, mainly people?"

"Not to do it," He says as he falls onto the floor and and starts to roll around.

"We have such a calm and quiet family," I say as I lean against Kuroo.

"I know, I would have never known we had children or grandchildren if they weren't in front of us," He laughed.

(C/N) and Mason had ended up marrying each other after they finished school. Then they adopted their son, and later on adopted their daughter.

(B/N) and his fiancé met after high school, well somewhat. They went to the same high school but never really talked. They've decided against having children, but they have talked about maybe revisiting the idea someday.

And the you have (G/N), her husband and her sons. When (G/N) was 17 she got pregnant with her oldest son. Her boyfriend was super supportive and said that it was fully up to her on if she keeps it or not. She decided to keep it and now here they are, she's married to the boy who got her pregnant and they have another son.

"Uncle (B/N) watch our dance!" The two oldest boys yelled as they ran towards (B/N) and his fiancé.

They froze for a moment before jumping in a circle and then freezing again and jumping in a circle well yelling about penguins.

"Amazing!" (B/N) yelled as he clapped for them.

"Thank you!" The two boys said in unison as they bowed with smiles on their faces.

Kuroo and I watched as the kids played with each other and our children talked and caught up. We try and get everyone together at least once every two to three weeks.

I watch as a smile makes it's way onto Kuroo's face causing me to smile as well.

"What's got you smiling?" I asked.

"I'm just thinking about how none of this would exist if we hadn't met and fallen in love, We made this"

AN-
This is a very short chapter
There will be a note after this if you would like to read it but you don't have to
And with that it is the end
Word Count~ 583