Extra~ Chapter 72

(Y/N) POV~
"So what is it you wanted to tell us about?" I asked my mom well I sat down on the couch.

(C/N) was playing in the other room and the twins were taking a nap. I know they're babies and all but they nap a lot more then (C/N) did, sometimes I think they're dead and then I start freaking out and then Kuroo starts freaking out and then (C/N) starts freaking out because we're freaking out even though they don't know why and then (D/N) will start freaking out because everything is turning into chaos, but then I'll hear the twins make a noise or do something to show that they are still living and then everyone stops.

"Well... it's about James," She said.

"You hit him with your car this time didn't you? He's dead now isn't he?" Kuroo said in a serious tone and a straight face.

"Sadly no, but James was arrested," My mom said and my eyes widened in shock, "They're planning on giving him a 50 year sentence" (I think James would be dead by then, maybe a cockroach ate him or something before he could get out of jail, that sounds right for him... right?)

"Wait really? Why?" I asked. My mom showed me her phone and I read through a new news article about his arrest and the crimes he committed.

"Wow," I said leaning back into the couch.

"I know," She said, "I thought I would be going to jail before him, well he wouldn't be able to go to jail if I went to jail since I would have either hit him with my car, or beat him to death with a towel"

"Mom," (C/N) said walking into the room. I looked at them and smiled, "I drank chunky milk!" They said happily well smiling, "It tasted funny though"

I looked at my mom as she slowly slid of the couch into the floor, "I was gonna make a cake with that for James and bring it to him, oh well"

"Oh well!" I said standing up and looking at her, "Your grandchild just drank chunky expired milk, how old even was it?"

"It was... umm... how old was it again?" She said sitting up, "Oh ya, only a year or two old"

I shook my head as I looked back at (C/N) as their eyes widened and they turned around and ran towards the bathroom.

"Mom I love you, I really do," I said looking at her, "But sometimes you just need to not keep chunky expired milk out"

She nodded her head and smiled well awkwardly laughing slightly.

AN-
Sorry it was so short
I'm not going to say exactly why James was arrested just to make sure this story can stay comfy for everyone, well as comfy as possible
So use your imagination
Maybe he sat in the children's section of the local grocery store and ate 10 raw turkeys
It's your choice
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 517