Wedding~ Chapter 62

(Y/N) POV~
After those beautiful speech's everyone sat down and enjoyed the rest of the wedding.

"I can't believe this!!!!" I heard someone yell. A man walked into the room we were in and looked around, "You married another man!"

It was James... duh duh duh!

"Oh hell no," My mom said standing up as she started to walk over to him. She lifted her dress up and bit and pulled a towel out from under her dress.

"I'm not leaving! I'm not scared of you and your towel!" He yelled at her, crossing his arms.

"Well you should be!" My mom yelled as she continued to walk up to him.

"Yes!! Kill him!! He shall pay for ruining the wedding!!" Suga yelled breaking an empty wine glass and grabbing a shard of broken glass, and joining my mom.

"Stray Cat I choose you!!" Bokuto yelled grabbing my a random cat out of thin air and chucking it towards James, "DIE!!!"

"I'll treat you.." James said as he tried to dodge the flying stray cat that Bokuto threw, but failed, "I'll treat you better then he can!! Don't you want me?"

"No," I said as I watched my mom and Suga start to chase him around.

"Here!" Hinata yelled grabbing a random basket and throwing it in James face.

James ran out screaming, "I'll be back! I know you want me!"

"I need someone's car keys!" My mom yelled, "I'm not missing him this time! I'll hit him and kill him!!"

Suzumeda stood up and grabbed a pair of car keys and threw them towards her.

My mom grabbed them and ran after James. I got up and followed her with Kuroo and a few others.

I watched as my mom got in a car and started driving after James trying to hit him.

"Get back here!" She yelled sticking her head out the window, "You've harassed my daughter enough! Even if she wanted to marry you I wouldn't let her, I'd force her to marry Tetsuro!"

She continued to drive after him and almost hit him but he jumped into the.. sewer?

"He jumped into the sewer, what the hell?" My mom yelled as she got out of the car.

"That jerk ruined your wedding," Someone yelled.

"Well it was entertaining," I said shrugging.

"I'm sure it's not the last time we'll see him," Kuroo said laughing.

"Well let's get back for the first dance," Suga said.

We walked back and got inside. The music started and Kuroo and I started to dance.

"This is nice," I said smiling, "You know by marrying me you're going to have to help take care of James when ever he pops up?"

"I know, I think I agreed to taking care of him a long time ago," Kuroo said, "Anyways I've watched you deal with him yourself before"

"True," I say nodding.

"Are you ready for our honeymoon after this?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, "With Bokuto's giant picture"

"Yes, the great picture," Kuroo said, "Can we just tell him we forgot, or just pretend like we took it?"

"Ya, sounds good to me," I say nodding and smiling.

After awhile of Kuroo and I dancing the song changed and Suga slid in and hit Kuroo.

"Move," He yelled, "I get to dance with her, I'm the maid of honour, go dance with your best man!"

I looked around to find Bokuto to see him with his face in a bowl of... ice cubes? And Akaashi beside him.

"I'll dance with you again later kitten," He said as he walked away.

"So how do you feel?" Suga asked smiling, "Ar stony stressed anymore?"

"No, I'm happy," I say smiling.

"Good," he says smiling back, "Now do you know where that James guy lives? I just need to have a chat with him and maybe a steak knife"

"No clue, my best guess is the sewers," I said laughing.

"Ya, I'm not going in the sewers," Suga said laughing.

"Okay move maid of honour," My mon said as she pushed Suga away from me, "I'm her mother!"

Suga walked away and my mom took his place.

"Your father would be so proud of you if he was here," She said smiling, "I'm sure he'd be happy having Tetsuro marry his daughter"

"Thanks mom"

AN-
Sorry this chapter was short and kinda trashy
Anyways thanks for reading
Word Count~ 737