Extra~ Chapter 35

(Y/N) POV~
I had just dropped (C/N) off at my moms and now back at home. My mom was going to be taking care of (her/him) tonight since we are having some of our friends over.

"Hey kitten where's the twister!" Kuroo yelled from the living room. Yes he still had his nicknames for me, and yes we have twister.

"I don't know but I am not playing twister with some of them," I yelled back. The last time I played twister with Bokuto and a few other of our friends, Bokuto decided to shove me so that he could put his hand on the blue that my hand was on.

"I found it," Kuroo said walking into the kitchen where I was with twister in his hands, "And if Bokuto shoves you again I will make sure to get you a towel"

"Thank you," I said with a laugh.

We then heard a knock at the door. We walked to the door and Kuroo opened it. All of our old friends were there except for one, Bokuto.

"Where's-" I stopped talking once I heard a bunch of noise coming from the kitchen.

"Oh no"
"No no no"
"Help"
"Oh that hurts"
"Ahh"

I heard all of that coming from the kitchen so I ran to the kitchen to find Bokuto half way through our kitchen window and his head in a pot.

"Bokuto!" I yelled at him as the rest of our friends came in, "Are you stupid?"

"No!" He yelled at me trying to get the rest of himself inside, "I'M MAKING AN ENTRANCE"

Kuroo and Akaashi then went to try and pull him out of the window which they managed to do.

"I brought noodles!" Bokuto yelled once he stood up and threw a pack of raw noodles at me.

"I am not making you noodles," I yelled at him as I threw them back at him, "If you want some make them yourself, just don't burn my house down"

"Your so mean," he said as he held his noodles and pouted.

Kuroo looked at me and then back to Bokuto and then back to me before saying, "I'm gonna go play twister"

He then ran out of the room to go and set up twister.

"Akaashi please make sure he does not burn the house down," I said referring to Bokuto. He nodded and I left to go help Kuroo.

"Why do we still have twister?" I asked him as we laid the mat out well our friends were either watching Akaashi help Bokuto make noodles, or their getting something to eat or drink.

"Hey your the one who bought it," he said as we made sure that the mat was flat like Oikawa's as-, what? I didn't say nothing.

"Oh ya," I said saying laughing as I crawled over the the box to get the spinner out.

"Nice ass," I heard Kuroo said well I crawled over the box and got the spinner. I then turned around and threw the spinner at him.

"Am I interrupting something?" Yamamoto said coming in clearly hearing what Kuroo said.

"No," I said looking at Kuroo before getting up.

"Na, I was just telling my wife how nice her ass is," Kuroo said smirking as he got up.

I then grabbed a pillow and threw it at Kuroo and hit him in the face.

"Hey!" He yelled as he started chasing me around.

"Help me!" I screamed as I ran into the kitchen and hid behind Kenma.

"What happened?" He asked not looking up from his game.

"I, well, ahhh!" I screamed as Kuroo picked me up. I didn't notice him sneak up behind me.

"You know you guys still act the same as when you were dating," Suga said smiling, "Now where's your baby?"

"At my mom," I said letting Kuroo hold me.

"B-but I wanted play with (him/her)," He said looking disappointed.

"Next time Suga," I said smiling at him.

Tonight is going to be hectic, thank god my moms watching (C/N).

AN-
I hope you liked it
Sorry it took me a while to make it
Thank you all for reading
I do plan on making more chapters
Word Count~ 711