Extra~ Chapter 39

(Y/N) POV~
It's around 2 in the morning and for some reason I just can't sleep. I have so much to do tomorrow and I have to wake up early so I was hoping to get some sleep but I just can't. I finally decided to give up on sleep and I got up and walked to the kitchen making sure not to wake anyone up.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw (P/N) standing on the counter near a glass.

"I swear to go," I whisper to them. The cat looks at me and walks towards the glass and pushes it off the counter. I quickly reach out to grab it and for some reason I actually got it.

"Thank god," I mutter as I watch as (P/N) quickly runs out of the kitchen, "Yes fear me"

I get put the glass away and get a water bottle out before going back to mine and Kuroo's bedroom.

As I walk in I see Kuroo sitting up and looking around with a look of panic.

"Kuroo what's wrong?" I ask as I put my water down and sit on the bed. That's when I noticed he seemed to be crying.

"I-, You-, You left, me," He said looking at me struggling to speak.

"I just went to get some water," I say as I hug him, "I would never leave you"

"But, you did, in, in my," He seemed to be struggling but I understood what he was trying to say.

"It was just a dream Kuroo, I would never leave you," I say wiping a few of the tears off of his cheeks.

"It's just, it seemed to real," He said looking at me.

"Well, it was just a dream, and I'm right here," I say hugging him tight and kissing his cheek, as he hugged me back.

We stayed like that for a while, until I heard a tiny voice.

"Why is Daddy crying?" I turn around to see (C/N) at the door rubbing (his/her) eyes.

"Because he had a nightmare," I say.

"I can help," (She/He) said before climbing onto the bed and wrapping (his/her) arms around Kuroo, "Do you feel better now?"

"Much better," Kuroo says smiling and he ruffled (C/N)'s hair.

AN-
Hello
I know it's short, sorry
But I wanted to get another extra chapter out
Word Count- 405