Extra~ Chapter 46

(Y/N) POV~
Today Kuroo and (C/N) are having some nice father (son/daughter) time, so I decided to go for a walk. I was walking through a park near our house when I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" I heard someone say. I turn to where the voice came from to see a familiar face.

"Aimi?" I asked as I looked at the girl.

"It's good to see you again, how are you?" She asked as I walked over to her.

"I'm good, you?" I asked her.

"I'm good," She said smiling, "I haven't seen you since you went to Date Tech"

"Ya it's been a really long time," I said smiling.

Aimi, she was the libero of the girls volleyball team at Date Tech. When my accident happened back in high school, she helped comfort me. I could tell she was upset I couldn't play, but she never told me.

"I'm sorry about how the other girls treated you," She said giving me a small smile, "They were upset that their captain got injured and wasn't able to play"

"I know, I understand now that they were just upset at the time, we did have some very temperamental girls on the team," I said with a smile.

"Ya, but that still isn't an excuse for how they treated you," She said.

"I know"

"I made sure to make training harder for them after you left," She said smiling.

"Thanks," I said smiling, "And I mostly moved because I was sick and tired of some of the other girls at our school, and my mom got a good job offer"

"Oh my god! I wish you were there," Aimi said smiling, "I tried to beat their asses, but after I was done with one the other third years came and got me"

"I wouldn't except anything else from you," I said smiling.

I never really told Tetsuro what actually happened back at Date Tech. Sure the volleyball team was upset, but nothing I couldn't handle. But since some other girls that went to Date Tech had already been bullying me for awhile, I just got sick of it. Anyways at our old house there was just to many things that reminded me so much of my dad, and my mom was having a hard time at her work and got an offer somewhere else. I didn't tell him the whole thing because I didn't feel like explaining it all.

"So are you married now? Have any kids? Do you still have (P/N)?" She asked smiling excitedly.

"Yup, I'm married, have a kid, and (P/N) is somehow still alive, I have no idea how," I said, with a small laugh, "How about you?"

"Well I'm divorced," She said seeming to be angry about it.

"Oh, do you mind if I ask what happened?" I asked.

"Well we were married for a few years, and I got pregnant, a year after our daughter was born, that scumbag cheated on me," She said angry.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," I said.

"It's fine, I already screamed at him and burned some of his stuff," She said smiling to herself, "And I have full custody of our daughter, he acts like he doesn't even know her"

"I'm sure that there's a special place in hell for him," I say. She laughs a bit and smiles.

"It was really nice seeing you again," She said smiling.

"It really was, if you want you and your daughter can come for dinner tonight," I said smiling at her.

"We would love to," She said smiling.

I gave her my address and we talked for a bit more before I went back home.

"Tetsuro, we're having guests!!!" I yelled after I closed the door.

"Mommy, look what we made for you," (C/N) said, running to me and giving me a piece of paper. I took it and looked at it. It was a drawing, obviously made by (C/N). There were three people in the drawing and over each one there was something written, which was obviously written by Tetsuro. Above one was 'Mommy' and another one was 'Daddy' well the one in the middle said '(C/N).'

"It's beautiful," I said smiling at (him/her), "Now where's your dad"

"In the living room," (C/N) said before running off towards (his/her) room.

"Hey Kitten," I looked at my husband, leaning on the wall looking at me with a smirk. Oh, and he only had sweatpants on, no shirt, like usual. He's been doing it a lot lately, when we don't have guests and it's just us and (C/N). I don't know why, but I don't mind it.

"One of my friends from Date Tech is coming over with her daughter for dinner tonight," I said smiling at him.

"And you didn't ask me?" He said walking towards me with his arms crossed.

"I thought you would be fine with it," I said smiling at him.

"And what if I'm not?" He asked looking down at me.

"Then you can go to your room," I said smiling. He let out a small laugh and looked at me.

"I think I'd rather meet your friend then have to stay in our room the whole night, without you," He said smirking and kissing me.

"Good," I say smiling up at him, "Now go get changed"

"What, I thought you liked it when I don't wear a shirt?" He asked smirking at me.

"Well yes, but we're having guests," I say turning him around and pushing him in the direction of our room, "Now go. Also get (C/N) changed"

"Okay, Okay," He said walking towards our room.

AN-
I'm sorry I haven't updated the story in awhile, well at least that's what it feels like, I don't remember when I last updated it
Also if you've read my Bokuto x Readet story then you're probably wondering what Aimi's doing in this story
Well I'm to lazy to come up with another character
I have plans for the next few chapters so they'll probably be out soon, mattering on if I feel like writing
I hope you liked it
Word Count~ 1043