Chapter 4

As I continued to watch the boys play I started to figure out some of their positions. Kenma seems to most likely be the setter. Yaku is the libero, I believe.  Then you have the one that was calling me cute, Yamamoto, he seems to be a spiker, very possibly the ace. I could tell what most of them were but those where just a few that stood out to me the most.

And then you have Kuroo, he seemed to most likely be the captain of the team, and a middle blocker. 'God he's hot,' I thought to myself again, as I started to stare. I quickly shook my head and looked away, not wanting to get caught. What is wrong with me?

~Time Skip~

It was the end of practice and I was beginning to walk home before the boys did, so that I could avoid them a bit, and because I didn't have to change today. It's not that they don't seem nice, I just don't want to have to answer any questions at the moment, and I'm also quiet hungry.

"Hey wait up," I heard someone call from behind me. I stopped because seemed to recognize the voice and knew who it belonged to, even though I've only heard it a handful of times, I'd never be able to forget it. "(Y/N), right?" He asked from beside me as we started to walk again.

I nodded my head. "So you're going to be the manager of the team?" He asked. "Most likely, I'm still not completely sure if it'll be something I like," I tell him, looking in front of me as we walked. "Well I'm the Captain, and I think you'd make a great manager," he gave me a smile that was to die for. "Thanks," I gave him a small smile in return.

We walked in silence for a little bit longer. "So, are you going to keep following me?" I asked confused on why he was still beside me. "I'm not following you, my house is over here," he motioned in the direction we were walking.

"Oh, sorry," I quickly mutter the apology. "Why are you following me?" He asks putting his face in front of mine with a small smirk. "My house is over here too," I tell him, motioning in the same direction. His face is a bit close.  "Well then guess I can walk with you from now on," he says with a shrug, "I usually walk with Kenma but he wanted to get something from a store, I don't really know, he just said to go on without him."

"Oh," I didn't exactly know what too say. "Well this is my house," I tell him as I motion behind me to the house. "Okay, well I hope you decide to be our manager," he walks across the street and into the house across from mine.

God dammit, why did the hot volleyball captain have to live across the street from me?!?

AN- Thanks for reading! (This chapter has been edited)

Word Count ~ 515