Chapter 13

(Y/N)'s POV~ 

As I moved around the kitchen to put things in different places a horrible pain shot up through my knee. I winced as I stumbled. Kiyoko, who was closest to me, grabbed my arm and helped me stand up straight, "Are you okay?" I nod my head taking a deep breath and attempting another step but whining again. 

"What's wrong?" Miyanoshita asks rushing to my other side. I close my eyes taking another Depp breath, "My knee. I was in a car accident , it messed it up bad." They all looked at me worried and I shook my head standing up straighter and taking another step, ignoring the pain the best I could, "I'll just sit down for a bit if that's okay." 

Suzumeda shakes her head, "No we should bring you to the nurses office, even though a nurse won't be there I'm sure we can figure something out. Maybe we should get one of the coaches." I shake my head, "No, I just have really bad days sometimes, I'll be okay, I just need to take it easy and put some ice on it."

"No!" Yachi yells surprising me, and from what I can tell the other girls as well, "We are not letting you just sit there in pain when there's the possibility of us being able to help." I shake my head again and smile at all of them, "Thank you, really, but I'll be fine. Anyways we need to finish dinner." 

They all voice their complaints at the thought. "Kiyoko and I can bring you to the nurses office, while everyone else finishes up dinner," Suzumeda tells me and I sigh. "Fine," I say and Kiyoko and Suzumeda get on both sides of me wrapping my arms around their shoulders so I won't have to put too much weight on my knee. 

As we wobble down the hall way as fast as possible I tell them again, "I'm okay really, I just need a bit of ice." But they aren't having it, "You can't walk on it without hissing in pain." After Suzumeda finishes a door near us opens revealing most of the boys, including Kuroo.

AN- This chapter has been completely rewritten!

Word Count ~ 372