Extra~ Chapter 54

(Y/N) POV-
"Mom can I hold her?" (C/N) said, jumping up at me as I was trying to clean the house, with (G/N) on my arms. If I put her down she cry's so this is what I've had to do.

"Go sit down and I'll give you her," I say, as (C/N) quickly runs and jumps onto the couch.

"Yay, Yay, Yay," (he/she) says many times.

"You have to be carful with her, okay?" I say as I go to hand her to (him/her).

"Yup I know," (C/N) says as I give them (G/N).

"Well I finally got (B/N) to sleep," Kuroo says quietly as he walks into the room.

"Good," I said, "(G/N) just never seems to want to sleep for me, Tetsuro, after (C/N) is done holding her can you try to put her to sleep?"

"Of course," He says, walking towards us.

I don't know why but the only way I can get (G/N) to sleep if I'm in the same room as her, is by holding her and sitting down, well doing nothing, with some sort of peaceful music in the background. It's a struggle, so Kuroo's in charge of that.

"Dad, you can put her to bed now," (C/N) says.

(C/N) can't do something that involves (her/him) sitting still for no more then a few minutes, unless it's entertaining, like watching a movie. But something like holding a baby (she/he) can't do for to long before getting bored.

"Okay, give me my little princess," Kuroo says taking (G/N). I look at him confused, "We'll talk about it later"

Princess was one of my names, so it's weird to hear him call (G/N) that, but I guess we'll talk about it later.

Once Kuroo walks away towards the baby room I hear a knock at the door. I go and open it to find an owl, well Bokuto, but you know what I mean. He has a bag in his hand and looks really depressed.

"Bokuto, are you okay?" I ask as I let him inside. He walks to our couch and sits down.

"(C/N) how about you go play in your room, okay?" I say to my oldest child.

"Okay," (She/He) says running away.

"So?" I say, sitting next to him.

"Akaashi kicked me out," He said.

"What? Why?" I said rubbing his back.

"He said I was to much to handle and he just needed a break for a bit," He said looking at the ground.

"Oh, Bokuto," I say, "You can stay here for awhile, you just have to be quiet since the babies are sleeping"

"Really?" He says looking up at me well he pouts.

"Of course," And with that he smiles and hugs me, a little to tight.

"Okay, (G/N) is asleep," I hear Kuroo say as he walks into the room, "Bokuto you're crushing my wife"

"Sorry," he says letting me go.

"It's fine," I say, "Tetsuro, Bokuto is going to stay with us for a bit, Akaashi needs a break from him for a bit"

"Oh, as long as he doesn't wake the babies up he's fine," Kuroo says, "He can stay here for as long as he needs, he just can't stay forever"

"That's bro," Bokuto says.

~Time Skip~
It was now night and since we had made our guest room into one of our our babies rooms Bokuto had to sleep on the couch, which he said he didn't mind. I gave him a bunch of blankets and pillows that he was buried in, and Kuroo had to help me dig him out.

"So, why is our daughter now princess?" I asked, "I'm fine with it, just wondering"

"Well ever since we got married I haven't called you by that nickname since your now my queen, and she's now the princess," He said shrugging, "Anyways you allow me to call you Kitten in front of our friends now, and you do have other nicknames," He said with a small smirk.

"Oh, well if I'm the Queen then your the King," I said smiling at him.

"Yup, and you know what else I am?" He says smirking.

"I swear to god Tetsuro, Bokuto is sleeping on our couch right now," I said throwing a pillow at him.

"So?" he said shrugging.

"I swear to Volleyball Jesus Asahi, I will kill you with a pillow well you sleep," I said, "I am not having sex with you well Bokuto is sleeping on our couch"

"Fine"

~Time Skip~
I wake up to hearing a baby crying. I sit up and rub my eyes well getting out of bed. I see Kuroo doing the same since if he doesn't come with me, I'll probably end up sleeping in one of the baby rooms. Sometimes he'll just tell me to go back to sleep but once I'm out of the bed he knows to just let me go.

We walk into the baby room to see a shadowy figure grabbing our baby. I flick the lights on and it's just Bokuto. Of course I was worried but I knew there would be the chance of it being him.

"Oh, I was going to take care of it," He said as he held my baby with a bottle in hand.

AN-
I hope you liked it
As always thanks for reading
Also I would just like to address what is happening between Bokuto and Akaashi. In this story there are no really official couples other then (Y/N) and Kuroo of course. I just don't want people arguing about any ships or anything, and I don't want to be attacked for my ships even though I probably won't be, you all seem like good people.
You can kinda tell some of the that could be in this story, but I will not confirm or deny if they are together in this story.
If you ship Bokuto and Akaashi then they live together because they're dating, and if you don't they live together because they're good friends and Akaashi doesn't trust Bokuto to live by himself and if Akaashi didn't live with him, he would either live with (Y/N) and Kuroo or break into they're house all the time.
Okay, I'm done with that
Also for anyone wondering what my dog looks like I'll put a picture in
I know it's a bad picture, sorry, I suck at taking pictures

He's a cockapoo if you're wonderingI call him Lucifer, like the devil, but he's a real sweetheart, except he will attack your phone if you're giving it more attention then himWord Count- 1124

I call him Lucifer, like the devil, but he's a real sweetheart, except he will attack your phone if you're giving it more attention then him
Word Count- 1124