Wedding~ Chapter 55

🥔Please Read🥔
You don't have to it will just make everything make sense
I'm going to be explaining what is happening
And yes those are Potatoes again
I'm going to be going to be taking a break from writing the extra chapters and I'm going to go back to before Kuroo and (Y/N) were married and had kids
I don't know how many chapters there are going to be of this
Also there's gonna be swearing
Just thought I would warn you
But I hope you enjoy
(Y/N) POV~
Kuroo and I have both finished school and have moved in together. When you think about it, it's really amazing that even been together since our third year of Highschool.

I roll over in the bed and curl up next to Kuroo since I was cold, even with a mountain of blankets on top of me, but he wasn't there.

"What the?" I say as I open my eyes and look around. I sit up and look around the room, it's just me and my blankets.

I look around and see a note on the bedside table. I lean over and grab it.

good morning princess
as you can tell i have left you

"What?" I say as I continue to read.

so Will you come find me?
how about we go on a picnic 

"What the actual fuuu-dge," I say. I shake my head and get out of the bed, "What does he mean?"

I get dressed as I think about the note. The only time something like this has ever happened to me was on my 14th birthday, my parents set up a scavenger hunt for me.

"Could it be a scavenger hunt?" I ask myself walking out of our bedroom and tripping on (P/N) almost falling on my face.

"If it is what does the note mean?" I say thinking over it.

"So will you come find me? How about we go on a picnic?" I say to myself as I get something to eat, "Picnic!"

Kuroo and I have gone on a few picnic's before all to the same spot, the beach near our old houses.

I run to the door and put on my shoes running out of the door and towards the beach.

Once I get there I find a picnic basket with a note in it.

do You remember where we started dating?
i do

And the was what the note read, the note that was taped to a chicken nugget box.

I opened to box and started to eat it.

"Now I have to go all the way to Fukurōdani, I'm gonna look weird being a full grown adult walking around a Highschool, good thing it's the weekend, wait does that mean I'm breaking in?" I shrug to myself as I walk towards Fukurōdani.

I make my way to the vending machine Kuroo asked me to be his girlfriend in front of. I looked around but couldn't find a note. I wanted to find it as quick as possible so I could leave but I just couldn't find it.

I look over at the vending machine to see a piece of paper in it with my name on it.

"Are you kidding me?" I say as I take some money out of my pocket and put it in the vending machine and getting the piece of paper.

Marry christmas kitten. do you remember our first christmas together?

I look at the paper a bit confused, does he really not know how to spell Merry as in Merry Christmas correctly.

Well then here I go, back to my moms house to go and find a piece of paper.

Once I get to my moms house the door was unlocked. When I walked in my mom wasn't home which was weird but I ignored it and went to the living room where I remember Kuroo giving me a Christmas gift our first Christmas as a couple.

There on the coffee table sat a small Christmas Tree with a piece of paper laying beside it.

how about we go on another picnic
if you find Me i'll give you a present

"Now I have to go back to the beach?" I ask myself.

This is weird, he only has a capital for one word in each note, and what's this 'present?'

I shake my head and walk back to the beach. I look around and the picnic basket is gone, and Kuroo is standing by the edge of the water.

'I wonder what this present is?' I think to myself.

"Tetsuro?" I say walking over to him.

"You found me (Y/N)?" He said smiling.

"I did," I said smiling back.

"Did you enjoy the scavenger hunt?" He asked smirking.

"You know you spelt Merry wrong?" I said to him.

"No, I spelt it right," he said.

"Hm," I think back to all of the notes. In the first one Will had a capital, the second one was You, in the third letter it was Marry, and the fourth was Me, and if you put them together you get-

"(Y/N), I've loved you since the first day I met you, no I've loved you my whole life without even knowing it," He said grabbing my hands.

"T-Tetsuro," I say, 'This can't actually be happening,' I think to myself.

"Your everything I have ever wanted and more, your perfect for me," He said getting down on one knee, "(F/N) (L/N) Will You Marry Me, and make me the happiest person alive?"

"I... Tetsuro.." I take a deep breath, "Yes... Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes"

AN-
That was probably horrible
I'm sorry
I hope you liked it though
Thanks for reading
Word Count- 964