Extra~ Chapter 64

(Y/N) POV~
I woke up in the middle of the night freezing. I hit the bed beside me looking for Kuroo so that I could curl up next to him for warmth, but I couldn't find him.

I sit up and rub my eyes looking around our dark room. I reach turn on a light and look around and Kuroo's no where to be found.

I get out of bed and see one of his hoodies on the floor along with a pair of his sweat pants. I pick them both up and put them on.

"They're cold but I'll be warmer then I was before," I say pulling the hood over my head and tightening the strings.

"Tetsuro," I say quietly as I poke my head out into the hall way. I quietly walk towards (G/N)'s room and open the door slightly looking for Kuroo, but he's not there, and not in (B/N)'s room either. I walk to (C/N)'s room and open the door and look in the not see Kuroo. I was about to close the door but I fling it open and look at (C/N)'s bed... it's empty.

"No, did Tetsuro kidnap (C/N)? No, did (C/N) get kidnapped? No, did both Tetsuro and (C/N) get kidnapped? No," I'm so confused on where either of them could be, "Don't panic, just check the whole house before panicking"

I run down the hall to kitchen as fast as I could without making any noise. No one was in the kitchen. I see a light coming from the living room and some noise. I walk into the living room to see (C/N) asleep curled up next to Kuroo and Kuroo watching tv.

"What happened?" I asked sitting beside Kuroo.

"Hm, oh, (C/N) came into our room say they had a nightmare so I decided to bring them out to the living room to not disturb you," Kuroo says smiling at me, "Anyways you've had to deal with the twins a lot lately and you've been really tired"

"Well thank you," I say smiling at him.

"Okay now I'll put (C/N) back in their bed now," Kuroo says, kissing me on the head before getting up and carrying (C/N) to their room, "I'll meet you in our room"

I walk to our room and turn off all the lights before getting into the bed and waiting for Kuroo.

"Kitten," Kuroo says softly as he walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Tetsuro I'm not in-" I stopped talking when I felt him get into bed beside me and pull me towards him, holding me close to him.

"I love you," He says.

"I love you too Tetsuro," I say.

"It's so cold in here," he mutters.

"I know," I said smiling.

~Time Skip~
I wake up and rub my eyes slightly and look over at Kuroo. He's on the edge of the bed. I spread my arms and legs out wide taking up almost the whole bed and close my eyes.

"(Y/N), you're taking up the whole bed, can you please move over?" I hear Kuroo ask. I stay still and don't move.

"I know you're not asleep," Kuroo says, "Now move over or I'll Kung fu kick you out of this bed"

I giggle slightly and shake my head. I've done this before and usually he just ends up shoving me over a bit.

"Fine then," I hear him say as I feel him actually kick me off the bed.

I scream as I feel myself get kicked of the bed and hit the floor.

"You should have moved," Kuroo says.

"Mom!" (C/N) yells opening our bedroom door.

"I'm fine, your dad just kicked me off of the bed," I said sitting up.

I watched as my child looked at their father with a murderous gaze. (C/N) then ran and jumped on the bed landing on Kuroo.

"Don't kick mom out of bed," (C/N) said scolding Kuroo as if he was a small child.

"Yes (ma'am/sir)," Kuroo said.

AN-
I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile and I'm sorry it was short
I started school again
And then I got a cold
I was just having a bit of a rough time
But I'm back
Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed
Word Count- 737