Extra~ Chapter 45

(Y/N) POV~
Tonight Tetsurō told me that Suga was going to have to watch (C/N) for the night. I have no idea why but I agreed to it. We just dropped (C/N) of at Suga's house and are now waking to god knows where. All I know is that Tetsurō told me to wear a swimsuit under my clothes.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he continued to lead me to god knows where. I wasn't really paying attention to where were going since I'm hungry and I need food.

"It's a surprise," He said as he slowed down a bit, "And we're here"

I looked around to see that we're at the beach that Tetsurō brought me to in high school once for a picnic date. On the beach was a nice blanket with a picnic blanket, which seemed to be in almost the exact same spot as the first time.

"Tetsurō," I said, "I love it"

"I thought you would," He said as we walked towards the picnic.

"I also got chicken nuggets," He said smiling.

"You know me to well," I said as I ran to the basket and grabbed the chicken nuggets.

"Well you are my wife," He said as he came up behind me, "And I have been dating you since high school"

"Ya I know," I say, "I'm just glad that you payed attention, and if you didn't know how much I loved chicken nuggets, I would want a divorce, because that would mean you have not payed an attention to what I like and don't like"

"Well we're not getting a divorce," He said as he got some more things from the basket well we sat down, "And you wouldn't be able to get rid of me that easily. I'd be even harder to get rid of them James was"

"Well I'm glad I don't want to get rid of you," I say smiling.

"Good," He said.

~Small Time Skip~
We had just finished eating and we were sitting on the blanket as we looked at the water.

"I can't believe you still wear that," Kuroo said looking at my neck.

"What? Is there something wrong with me wearing it?" I asked as I looked at the necklace that Tetsurō gave me in high school.

"No, I'm just surprised," He said.

"Why? It's special to me"

"I'm glad it is," He said kissing me. I was happy, it was so nice and calm, until he threw me over his shoulder and started running to the water.

"Kuroo Tetsurō, I swear to god if you throw me in the water I will kill you," I say as I hit his back.

"Well I guess you're going to have to kill me," He said as he threw me in the water. He ran out into the water a bit before he threw me in until it was just above his knee's.

After he threw me into the water I quickly got up pushed him into the water, but he managed to grab me and pull me down with him.

"You got me all wet," I said as we stood up.

"That's why I told you to wear a swimsuit, you'll be fine," He said smirking, "And a brought towels, don't worry"

~Time Skip~
The rest of the time we spent at the beach was really fun. It was nice to just be alone with him like that again. It's been kinda hard lately with (C/N) and the pets. We had packed up and walked home and we are now sitting on our couch watching movies like usual. Although instead of a blanket, I'm wrapped in a towel in wet clothes, and I'm cold.

"I'm gonna go take a hot shower," I say as I get up.

"I'll join you," Tetsurō says as he gets up.

"Nope," I say as I push him back into the couch.

"Hey, I've joined you once, it's gonna happen again," He said smirking.

"Not if I can help it," I said.

Yes he has showered with me once, and that is because he was at work well (C/N) was out for ice cream with Hinata, who had been begging us to bring (him/her) our for ice cream. I decided to have a shower and I thought I had locked the door, but I didn't, and of course Tetsurō walked in. I screamed at him, but he truly didn't seem to care. Eventually I stopped screaming and gave in.

Who knows how much longer I'm going to be able to take showers without him trying to come into the bathroom to join me. I love him and all but that's one  of the few things I hate about him.

AN-
I hope you liked it
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to
I don't really know what to write sometimes
But I'll try to get some extra chapter out as much as possible
I have no idea when this book is going to end
Every time I say Imm going to end it, I end up coming back and making more chapters
Thanks for reading
Word Count- 868