Extra~ Chapter 63

(Y/N) POV~
"Tetsuro I'm home!" I yell walking into the house with a few bags in hand. (C/N) is at school right now well (G/N), and (B/N) are at my moms. Kuroo and I decided to take a day off, so I went grocery shopping for little bit and left Kuroo at home alone.

I walked into the kitchen and out the bags down when I heard a loud meow and tiny fast footsteps. (P/N) came running into the kitchen and stood behind me. I looked at my cat to see that it's black fur was styled to look like Kuroo's.

"Kuroo Tetsuro! What did you do to my cat?" I yelled picking up (P/N) and smoothing out it's fur.

"No! (D/N) come back here!!" I heard Kuroo yell as he ran into the kitchen chasing our dog... who had a black wig somehow attached to it's head that was styled to look like Kuroo's hair.

(D/N) runs behind me and sits down.

"Tetsuro I leave you alone for half an hour and you torture our animals, I can't believe I actually trust you with our children!" I say crouching down and carefully taking the wig off of (D/N).

"Well you always say (P/N) reminds you of me, so I thought I'd do their fur, and then I thought, why don't I do (D/N)'s well I'm at it!" He said smiling.

"Okay, I'll forgive you this once," I said smiling at him, as I put (P/N) down and started to take everything out of the bags and put them away.

"I'll help," Kuroo says with a smirk as he begins to help me.

I know he's not doing it just to be nice like he'll sometimes do... there's something else.

Once we finish putting everything away I start to walk to the living room when Kuroo grabs me.

"I'm gonna have a shower," he said, "Care to join me?"

"I..." I say thinking for a second, "Sure, why not"

"Let's go then," He say picking me up and bring me to the bathroom.

~Time Skip~
Once (C/N) got back from school I called my mom to ask what time she wanted us to get (G/N) and (B/N), she said when she died. So we made a compromise and she gets to keep them until after dinner.

"How was school?" I asked (C/N) as I sat down in their room with them.

"It was fun," (She/He) said, "Mom I have a question?"

"And that is?" I asked.

"How are babies made?" (He/She) asked.

I froze and looked at my oldest child.

"What was that?" Kuroo asked walking into (C/N)'s room and sitting down.

"How are babies made?"

"Oh... well you see when two people love each other... well I guess they can just not love each other too... okay let me start over... when two people are together... well they may not be together either... okay well how it works is you need two people and they'll-" I slap my hand over his mouth knowing what he's going to say.

"They'll what?" (C/N) asks.

"They'll touch tummies... so you better not touch tummies with anyone... you got that," I said looking at them, "And if you do and you have a baby we'll be really mad, won't we Tetsuro?"

"Oh... Ya... that's how it works... and ya we'll be very mad," He said nodding.

"Oh... okay... I won't touch tummies with anyone," (C/N) said.

"Okay good, I'm gonna go make dinner now," I said standing up and walking to the kitchen with Kuroo following me.

"They touch tummies?" He said leaning against the counter.

"I was panicked, you were about to tell our child how to actually make babies.... I don't think they need to know that yet," I said shaking my head.

"Fine... but touching tummies with someone isn't nearly as fun as it actually is," He said smirking.

AN-
Sorry if it was short
I know I said I probably would update anytime soon but I just need something to keep my mind of school because when I think of it I feel like I'm gonna puke my guts out
But enough of that
I hope you enjoyed
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 728