Extra~ Chapter 26

(Y/N) POV~
When I woke up I could feel Kuroo still holding me in his arms. I watch as he slowly wakes up a opens his eyes.

"Good morning," he says as he kisses my forehead.

"Same to you," I say sitting up and looking at the time, "Shit"

"What?" He asks sitting up.

"Where gonna be late if we don't hurry," I say as I jump out of my bed and start getting ready for school.

~Time Skip~
It was now the end of the day and luckily Kuroo and I weren't late. I was at the boys volleyball practice since I'm their team manager when the coach called us all over.

"Karasuno is having a practice game against another team today and they invited us to watch," he said to me and the boys, "I thought it would be nice to have a little break so we're going to watch them, so clean up"

We start cleaning and Inuoka comes up to me.

"I wonder who they're playing," he says.

"I don't know, it could be any team really," I say.

I truly do wonder what team it is.

~Time Skip~
We arrive at Karasuno and go to where they're going to be having their practice game. When we get there we finally find out what team they're playing.

Date Tech

As we walked most of the Karasuno team came up a greeted us, but I was distracted by the people I used to go to school with. The members of the boys team were always nice to me and I was good friends with most of them.

"(Y/N)?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone call my name. I looked around to see Moniwa.

"Moniwa it's good to see you again," I say walking over to him.

"Same to you," he says with a smile, "So you go to Nekoma now?"

"Yup," I say with a smile.

"That's nice," he says. As I was talking to Moniwa I didn't realize that Aone had come over.

"Oh Aone, it's good to see you," I say looking up at him once I realize that he's standing there. He nods his head politely to me.

I look back at Nekoma and Karasuno and I see them looking over slightly confused. I let out a slight giggle and turn back Moniwa and Aone.

"I'll talk to you guys later," I say to them smiling.

"Yes, talk to you later," Moniwa says with a slight nod, we'll Aone gives another polite nod of his head.

I turn around and walk back to Nekoma where some of the Karasuno team is.

"You know them?" Hinata asked.

"Ya, I used to go to school with them," I say.

"What?"

AN-
So this one is definitely shorter then the rest of the Extra Chapters, but I hope you liked it
I'll try and get a new chapter out everyday but it may not happen somedays
Well anyways I hope you enjoyed reading it and I hope your enjoying the story
Word Count~ 514