Extra~ Chapter 21

(Y/N) POV~
We had just gotten to my house and I unlocked the door and placed the bags I was holding inside. I turned around to grab the bags Kuroo was a holding to see him a bit close. I quickly grabbed the bags and put them inside before closing the door and looking up at him.

"Let's go get your stuff," I said walking past him.

"You got it Princess," He said using the nickname he had given me about an hour ago. Every time he called me it I would blush.

We walked across the street and to his house. He opened the door and we went upstairs to his room. I jumped onto his bed and sat down.

"Hurry or my cat will starve," I said sitting on his very comfortable bed.

"That is not going to happen," He said hurrying and packing a bag.

"Good, if (P/N) starves though I'm blaming you," I said crossing my arm and looking at him.

"Okay, Princess," He said before I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

"Hey," I said hitting his back, "What am I a sack of potatoes?"

"If you want," He said walking down the stairs, "But if you're a sack of potatoes, your my sack of potatoes, got that?"

"Ya, ya," I said as he walked out of the door.

He crossed the street and opened the door to my house, not putting me down until we were inside. When he put me down I heard a small meow.

"(P/N) I know your hungry," I said taking some of the bags and walking to the kitchen.

Kuroo threw his bag onto my couch and grabbed the rest of them. I grabbed the cat food and fed (P/N) then started to put the groceries. I was almost done when I saw a bag of cat treats, and a small cat toy that I had almost forgotten about.

"Do not give them to (P/N) until they're done eating," I said pushing them into his chest.

"Okay," he said putting them on the counter.

"Now I don't have homework and I'm hungry," I said putting my hands on my hips thinking of what I should make for dinner.

"Same here," Kuroo said watching (P/N) eat.

"Hey stop that, you look like a creep," I said slapping the top of his head.

"Hey I'm just watching a cat eat, not a human," He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Ya, Ya," I said finding what I needed for dinner.

~Time Skip~
We had finished eating and we were now cleaning up. Kuroo was doing the dishes and I was making sure everything was in it's proper place. It kinda reminded me of when my dad was here. My mom would always cook and then he would do the dishes. I shook my head, Kuroo and I aren't married.

I walk into the living room and over to a bookshelf and pick up a small picture frame.

"Who's that?" I hear Kuroo ask as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"My dad," I said putting it back.

"He seems like a nice person," he said pulling me closer to him, "Do you think he'd beat me with a towel?"

"No," I say with a bit of a laugh, "Maybe threaten you with a knife here and there"

"You'd protect me right?" He says with a small laugh pulling me as close as possible

"Of course I would," I say as he let's go of me and walks away.

"Well, I'm going to have a shower if you don't mind," he says walking away from me towards the bathroom.

"Nope, I'll have one after," I say as I go and sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Why not come join me then?" He asks taking off his shirt and throwing it onto the couch. I could tell my face was red.

"N-no, I'm okay," I say, even though the offer does sound appealing.

"Okay," he says walking out of the room and to the bathroom.

~Time Skip~
I had just gotten out of the shower and was now drying off. I had brought some clothes with me to change into. So I slipped on the shirt and shorts and walked out.

"Hey (Y/N) do you know where my shirt went?" Kuroo asks rounding a corner, shirtless may I add.

"No," I say simply, walking to the living room. Kuroo follows me and sits down beside me and pulls me into his chest.

"Hey I don't mind if you take my clothes, but maybe tell me first next time," he says kissing the top of my head.

"They're comfortable, now let's watch a movie since it is the weekend tomorrow," I say snuggling into his chest.

"Okay, you pick," He says grabbing the remote, and handing it to me.

I pick out a movie and we start watching.

"You know, you look really good in my shirt, but you know what would look even better?" He asks putting his face in front of mine, blocking the view of the TV.

"Kuroo, no," I say shoving his face away.

"It would look even better on-" He was then cut off by my hand slapping over his mouth.

"No," I say looking at him slowly taking my hand away.

"As long as you know what I was going to say, it's fine with me Kitten," he says using one of the nicknames he was going to give me.

"K-Kuroo I thought we agreed o-on P-Princess?" I say my face turning red.

"I see no issue with it since we're alone," he says kissing my forehead.

"F-fine," I stutter out trying to focus on the movie.

AN-
Hope you liked it
Word Count- 972