Extra~ Chapter 27

(Y/N) POV~
After explaining to Hinata that I used to play volleyball on Date Tech's female volleyball team the game had started. Karasuno won. I noticed a few new faces on Date Tech, well not new just not as familiar as some.

After the game I decided to go say bye to Moniwa, Aone, and some of the others that went to Date Tech, before we had to go.

"Moniwa," I said walking over to them, "It was nice seeing you again"

"Yes, it was nice seeing you too," he said smiling.

"It was nice seeing you as well, Aone," I say looking up at him as he gave a polite nod of his head.

"Who's this?" Somebody from Date Tech asked walking over. It was quite obvious he was a 1st year since I had never really seen him when I went to Date Tech and since he didn't know who I was.

"Oh, this is (Y/N) she used to be the captain of the girls volleyball team until she transferred to Nekoma," Moniwa said motioning towards me, "And (Y/N) this is Koganegawa, he's a first year, and is going to be the new setter"

"Well it's nice to meet you Koganegawa," I say holding out my hand.

"Yes, it was nice to meet you too (Y/N)," He said with a smile as he shook my hand.

"Well I have to go, I hope to see you again soon," I say as I was about to go back to the Nekoma team, when I heard Kuroo yell.

"Princess, we're going, hurry up or (P/N) will starve," he yelled towards me. I could feel my face heat up and I knew I was blushing.

"I have to go now, bye," I say as I turn around and hurry towards the Nekoma team before anyone from Date Tech could say something to me.

"Oh so you've given her a nickname," Yamamoto said to Kuroo a little to loud when I reached the team.

"Well I gave her two, but she doesn't like the other one," he said playfully pouting.

"So she is your girlfriend," Hinata yelled jumping up and down, "I knew it"

"Hinata we already knew they were dating remember," Suga said kindly towards him as he tried to get him to calm down.

"Oh ya, Oops, I forgot," he said as he stopped jumping, and smiled more than he already was.

"Yes," Suga said smiling warmly at him.

~Time Skip~
We had finally gotten back to Nekoma High and I was walking him with Kuroo and Kenma.

"So who's (P/N)?" Kenma asked simply not looking up from the game he was playing.

"Oh, (P/N) my cat," I said smiling.

"That is going to starve," Kuroo said dramatically.

"That's nice," Kenma said before saying a quick goodbye and walking across the street and into his house.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Kuroo asked as we walked into my house.

"It's Monday, right?" I asked putting my bag down and walking to feed (P/N).

"Ya, why?"

"Oh, then I'm watching the Bachelor," I said happily as I fed (P/N).

"The what what?" He asked seeming like he'd never heard of it before.

"The Bachelor," I said making sure that I said it clearly.

"Okay, why?" He asked.

"Because I need to watch it," I said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

AN-
Sorry that it's short again and that it took longer I've been busy, somewhat
I've basically just been making cookies
Also if you don't like the Bachelor I'm sorry, but the next chapter will most likely be about it so when it comes out you can skip it
Hope you liked it
Word Count- 629