Extra~ Chapter 36

(Y/N) POV~
Today Kuroo and I decided to go on a walk with (C/N). We had put (her/him) in a stroller and I decided I'd be pushing it, and Kuroo would push it later even though I said it was fine.

We were walking around in a nice park near our house. There was a nice bench we decided to sit on when I realized something fell out of the stroller. Kuroo said he would get it, so we'll he was getting it I took (C/N) out of the stroller and held (him/her)

Kuroo was walking towards us with the thing that fell out of the stroller. He was just a few steps away when a women decided to approach him.

"Hi there handsome," she said putting a hand on Kuroo's arm.

"Hello?" He said as he grabbed her hand and took it off his arm.

"You know your really handsome, how about we go out sometime?" She said smiling at him.

"This bitch," I said under my breath not caring that my child heard, "Honey do not repeat that word when you can talk"

"I'm sorry but-" He said trying to be nice about it but she cut him off.

"It doesn't matter if your in a relationship, you'd be better off with me," She said smiling at him.

That is when I decided to get involved. This has happened a few times before where women approach Kuroo and ask him out but he says he's married, and then they usually leave him alone, but this women was just stupid.

"Excuse me," I said walking up with (C/N) in my arms.

"Go away can't you see he's mine," She said rudely, "Anyways would anyone want to date you"

"What the fuck did you just say?" I said as Kuroo quickly took (C/N) from me and covered (her/his) ears. This has happened a few times before when the women won't leave Kuroo alone. Kuroo will usually say something but all I want to do right now is have a nice time with my husband and child and she has to come in.

"Sorry the truth hurt doesn't it?" She said smirking at me.

"You know what else hurts a broken nose," I said knowing full well I have broken someone's nose before and I can do it again, "And I suggest you back off my husband before you get one"

"You could've just said he was your husband dumb bitch," she said as she began to turn around.

"I'm pretty sure your the dumb bitch here for not listening to us trying to tell you we are married," Kuroo said still covering (C/N)'s ears.

She looked back a bit shocked and Kuroo looked back at her with no expression on his face. She then ran off to who knows where.

"That was nice," I said smiling at him and kissing his cheek.

"We make a good team," He said kissing the top of my head before walking over to the bench.

"The best," I said as I walked with them.

AN-
I hope you liked it
It was short
It's kinda bad so I'll edit it later
Word Count- 540