Extra~ Chapter 74

(Y/N) POV~
"Owwwwwww!" I hear (G/N) scream from her room. I get up from the couch and start walking to her room.

"(G/N) are you-" I was cut off by her screaming. I quickly run to her room to find her getting her hair pulled by (B/N), "(B/N) let go of your sisters hair right now!"

"But I'm trying to help!" He whines as he let's go of her hair.

"Help?" I say walking over to her and looking at her hair. There was gum in it, and not just a little bit, a lot.

"(B/N) put it in my hair, and when I said I was going to tell her starting pulling at it trying to get it out," (G/N) said as she rubbed her eyes.

"(B/N)," I said turning to him.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled running away, "Don't hit me!"

"When have I ever hit you?!" I yell after him as he runs off somewhere. I hear a door slam and I'm guessing he's locked himself in the bathroom.

I looked at the gum in (G/N)'s hair, "We'll cut it," I say standing up and bringing her with me to the living room where I grab my phone and call my mom.

(G/N) had been wanting to cut her hair shorter for a long time now but we've been to busy and what better time then now.

My mom used to be a hairdresser for a few years before she started a new job that payed better.

"(Y/N)?" My mom said when she answered.

"Hey Mom, do you think you could come over now and cut (G/N)'s hair, (B/N) stuck a lot of gum in it," I said.

"I'm coming right now!" She yells and I hear her phone fall to the floor and her running around yelling something about where her scissors are.

I hang up to phone and (G/N) sits down well I walk to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"(B/N) come out now," I say and I hear the door unlock and he opens it slightly.

"Are you mad?" He asks.

"I'm not as mad as you think I am, I'm upset but not mad," I said pushing the door open, "Now come apologize to your sister"

I grab his wrist and pull him with me to the living room. I put him in front of (G/N) and wait.

"I'm sorry I put gum in your hair," he says as he looks at the floor.

"Now go sit in the corner and contemplate your life decisions," I said pointing to the corner. He looks up at me with wide eyes.

"Please no! I'll do anything!" He says getting on his knees and pleading with me.

"Corner," I say still pointing to it.

"I thought you said that when we start high school the corner will be a punishment and no sooner," he said still on his knees, "I don't want to sit in the corner like (C/N)"

"Then what did you learn?" I said crossing my arms.

"Not to stick gum in people hair," he said standing up.

"Good," I said, "Now if it happens again you will be put in the corner and have to sit on the baby potty"

He shivered as he ran off.

When ever (C/N) does something that I've told them not to do I make them sit in the corner on one of those baby potties and contemplate their life decisions, after making them sit in the corner a few times they now listen better.

AN-
Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I'm sorry it was short like the last one
Word Count~ 630