Chapter 10

I looked at them puzzled.  "Who-," I was then cut off by the coach.

"The tall ones Kageyama, and the short ones Hinata," he said answering one of my two questions, "Their from Karasuno," and that answered my other question.

I had heard from some of the boys from Nekoma that Karasuno had some crazy quick attack or something, but they haven't used one yet, well at least anything I would call a crazy quick attack. So I was starting to think they were lying, but if they were missing these two players then, maybe.

~Time Skip~

We had just finished up for the day with all of the teams. Kageyama and Hinata definitely were the people Karasuno were missing for that crazy quick attack.

I was putting some of the volleyballs away when I heard some words from Kuroo that made me regret all of my life decisions.

"(Y/N) has a crazy serve," is all I heard. I quickly turn around and glare at him, "Shut your damn mouth."

He smiles and rolls his eyes, "(Y/N) show them," he tosses a ball in my direction and I catch it with ease. "I hate you," I mumble and put the volleyball he threw at me away.

"Hey," he said disappointed for some reason. "What?" I asked as I caught the ball he threw to me again. "Show them," he said motioned to everyone.

"Why?" I ask still annoyed. "Because they don't believe me," he said simply somewhat begging. Some of the boys nod there head, and Yamamoto decides that it's within his best interest to voice his doubt, "Sorry to break it to you (Y/N), but you just don't seem like the type."

I raise my eyebrows before flipping him off and making my way to a court getting ready to serve. I used to use volleyball as a way of anger management, and without that I wanna rip a few heads off at the moment.

I bounce the ball against the floor once, twice, remembering everything that's happened that's made me angry as I feel the stitching and seems of the ball.

I looked down as I bounced the ball again. I took a deep breath and let it out. I looked up. I threw the ball up into the air, jumping up and hitting it, putting all of my power into it.

The ball hit the ground on the other side of the court right in the corner. It would be out if it went a few inches further.

I heard a few wows, but then the ball bounced up and hit the ceiling and coming down fast, and then doing it again a second time.

I walked over to the ball to see that it wouldn't be getting used ever again. I walked over to the ball seeing a tear in it. "Oops," I say looking at the ball. Well I have been storing up all that anger for a long time.

"Oops what?" I heard someone say. I held up the ball showing all of the boys, and the managers the tear. "I may have done this to it," I tell them, pointing to the ball.

They all started to laugh.

AN- Thank for reading! (This chapter has been edited?)

Word Count ~ 550