Extra~ Chapter 19

It was the end of the school day and I was walking home with Kuroo and Kenma. Kenma had decided to actually walk home with us today which surprised me. 

"Okay well I'll see you two tomorrow," I say walking up to my door. "Ya, Bye," Kenma mumbles walking across the street and going into his house not paying too much attention and almost getting hit by a car. 

"Bye," Kuroo says kissing me forehead, "Have a goodnight, call me later?" "Mhm, whatever you want," I mumble as I unlock my door and flash him a quick smile, and he furrows his eyes brows, "Have a goodnight, I'll call you tonight."

I watch out the window as Kuroo walks across the street and into his house. Maybe I need to stop my window watching habits? I hear a small meow and a slight brush against my leg. I look down to see my cat (P/N). "Are you hungry?" I ask picking them up and kissing the top of their head, they meow in response, "Well let's get you some food"

I put them down and walk into the kitchen trying to find the cat food. I find it where we keep it, but there's nothing left. I hear (P/N) meow again. "Okay, Okay, I'll go out and buy you some food soon," I say opening a cabinet looking for something to eat myself.

I looked everywhere in my kitchen but couldn't find anything to eat, but I did find a note-

Dear (Y/N),
I'm having to leave for a week for work, I do believe you'll need to get groceries so I've left you some money. Make sure to go to school, and keep the house clean . If I come back to find it a mess your boyfriend isn't the only one who is going to have gotten hit by a towel.
Stay safe,
Mom

I put the note down and grab the envelope with the money she had left me in it. It was a decent amount and would definitely be enough for groceries. I put the envelope down and patted (P/N)'s head before running up the stairs to my room to get changed out of my uniform.

I changed into something comfortable and grabbed my bag that I bring with me shopping. I walked down the stairs and was greeted by more meowing. "I know you're hungry," I say patting (P/N)'s head one last time.

I grab the envelope and take out some of the money and put it into my bag. I walk out the door and started on my way to the grocery store.

"(Y/N)?" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. 'Nope not happening today,' I say to myself in my head as I start walking faster. "(Y/N) I know it's you!" I hear him yell from behind me. I look back for a split second to see him following me.

"James stop following me!" I yell back at him. "But (Y/N) I haven't seen you since right before you left, how come you didn't tell me that you were leaving or where you were going?" He asked still following me. "I knew you would figure it out sooner or later," I roll my eyes, shaking my head and speeding up my pace.

"(Y/N) let's go back to your house and we can catch up," he says speeding up his pace as well. "James just go away," I say not daring to look back. "Come on (Y/N), we had something," he pleads with me.

"What did we have James?" I asked still looking ahead. "We had something I know you felt it, we were in love," he said still pleading, "And we still are!"

"I think you mean you are in love," I say getting annoyed, another reason we moved was because of James and his obsession with me. "No we were in love, we were together, and we will be forever, now let's go somewhere private so we can talk," James said grabbing my wrist and turning me around. "No James, let go of me," I said shoving him. There was no one around on the street so no one could see this.

"But I'm your boyfriend (Y/N)," He leans in to kiss me but I ducked. "No you're a stalker!" I yell, still shoving him. James may be a creep and all but I do have to say he is strong, stronger than me at least, and he is also stubborn, creepy, disgusting, should I go on?

"Stop joking around (Y/N)," he says pulling me closer to him, seeming to get aggravated. "Let go of me!" I shouted at him trying to shove him away. "You're so funny (Y/N)," he laughs, the most hideous laugh I had ever heard in my life. I was about to yell at him again but was interrupted.

"I think she told you to let go of her," a voice said from behind me, which made me calm down a bit. "No she's just joking around, that's how my girlfriend always jokes around," James said seeming angry.

"Are you sure, because last time I checked my girlfriend doesn't joke around like that," the guy from behind me said.

"Nice joke, very funny, very funny, we'll be going now," James laughs, pulling me with him. "No," the guy said pulling me away from James and hugging me to his chest, "You can go, but you're not taking her with you."

"Why you!" I can hear James yell, I'm pretty sure he was about to try and take me, but he was interrupted. "Go," the guy that was holding me said bluntly. n"No I will not be leaving without my girlfriend," James protested.

"I am not your girlfriend James," I yelled, all the anger from the past years of him stalking me and doing this had built up, and had finally gotten out. "Yes you-" He was cut of by my fist colliding with his nose.

"Fuck off James," I said looking at him hold his face and blood running down his hands.

"Why you!" He yelled holding his nose, "I'll get you for this, I know where you live!" And he then walked away.

"Thank you Kuroo," I say turning around to face my actual boyfriend who had come to my rescue. "Well it seems like you didn't really need my help," he tell me, pulling me into his chest, "But I'm glad you're okay." "Yes thank you," I say hugging him.

"Who even was he?" "His name is James, he used to do this to me more before I went to Nekoma, I thought it would all stop once I came here, but he found me," I said explaining what James was.

"Well if he ever comes near you again tell me," He said letting go of me and looking at me with a serious expression. "Okay," I say kissing him quickly and slipping past him to continue to the grocery store but then stop remembering what James had said.

"Can you come with me to the grocery store?" I ask him turning around. "Of course," he said grabbing my hand and walking with me. "I just need to get a few groceries," I tell him tightening my grip on his hand. "Okay, just make sure tell your mom about James when you get home," he says knowing that my mom could most likely kill someone with just her beloved towel.

I had forgot about my mom being gone for the week until Kuroo mentioned her.

"Shit," I said under my breath. "What?" He asked looking at me. "My moms gone for the week because of work," I said taking a deep breath.

This is going to be a hard week.

AN- Thank for reading (This chapter had been edited?)

Word Count- 1304