Extra~ Chapter 44

(Y/N) POV~
Today Tetsurō and I are getting pictures taken I guess. Suga is coming over to take care of (C/N), and our pets well we get them taken.

We were going to get them done on our anniversary but we weren't able to, do we're doing them today. It's really nothing special, we're just going to take some of those photo's that couples take out in the rain.

Yachi said she would do it and she's good at taking photo's so we don't have to pay anybody. HAHA!

I decided to wear (pick one of the two: A black shirt with jean shorts or a black dress). I am not going to be wearing a white shirt for theses pictures thank you very much. Tetsurō was wearing a black shirt and black pants.

When we got to the spot to meet Yachi we were standing under an umbrella trying not to get to wet before the photo's. Finally she showed up with an umbrella and her camera.

"Okay so what type of pictures are you thinking of?" She asked, "I know you want the pictures in the rain"

"I don't really know," I said. I didn't really think of it, which I really should've.

"We can just go off of some other pictures," She said. She as she said that Tetsurō handed her the umbrella and it started to rain on us. He pulled me into a hug and we were looking into each others eyes, a nice simple photo. Yachi said she got it and then Tetsurō picked me up and kissed me. Yachi got another photo. I was already soaked since I had already gotten kind of wet when we left the house, and when we were waiting.

"I'm all wet now," I said pulling the fabric of my (shirt/dress) away from my skin only to have to fix it.

"Well we are standing in the rain," Tetsurō said smirking.

"I know that," I said. We talked to Yachi about a few more photo's we wanted and then took them. We were finally finished when Tetsurō picked me up bridle style and spun me in a circle. Yachi said that it would be a great photo once we got back to her. She said she would send us the photo's as soon as she could, and that they turned out great.

She then handed Tetsurō back the umbrella and we said our goodbyes before heading back home.

When we got home we found Tsukishima and Yamaguchi sitting in our living room with Suga.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked once I saw them.

"We thought we would stop in and say hi but you guys weren't here, so we decided to talk with Suga for a bit," Yamaguchi said smiling.

"Mommy, Daddy, Tsukishima taught me a new word," (C/N) said running into the room.

"And what is that word?" I asked. I could see Tetsurō staring at Tsukishima ready to kill him.

"Dumbass, he said something about Hinata being a Dumbass, it's a really fun word," (She/He) said smiling. I saw Tetsurō start walking towards Tsukishima, as the tall tree stood up and grabbed Yamaguchi walking to the door.

"You taught my (daughter/son) the word Dumbass?" Tetsurō asked as he slowly got closer to him. Tsukishima actually seemed somewhat panicked.

"Sweetie, we don't say that word okay, and don't call anyone it, okay?" I said to (C/N).

"Okay Mommy," (He/She) said.

I turn around to see the front door open and Tsukishima and Tetsurō gone. Yamaguchi was standing just outside of the door.

I walked over and looked out the door to see Tetsurō chasing Tsukishima down the street screaming at him.

"Should we do something?" Yamaguchi asked me.

"No, let Tetsurō have his fun, and get his anger out," I say patting his shoulder, "Anyways Tsukishima should be glad it's Tetsurō and not me"

AN-
Sorry I haven't made a new chapter in a while
I've been busy with some of my other stories
I hope you liked it
Word Count- 686