Extra~ Chapter 25

(Y/N) POV~
This morning when I woke up I felt like something was missing. I thought about for a second until I realized that I didn't have Kuroo beside me. I got out of my bed and headed down stairs.

"Kuroo," I called trying to figure out where he went.

"In the Kitchen Princess," he yelled from the kitchen.

"What are you doing in the kitchen?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

There in the kitchen stood Kuroo with two plates of food.

"When I woke up you were still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast," he said walking to the dinning table and placing the plates down.

"You didn't have to," I say sitting down with a plate in front of me.

"I wanted to," he said taking a bite of the food.

When I took a bite I was so glad he made breakfast. I'm not gonna lie, at the beginning of our relationship I thought he wouldn't be to good at cooking, but oh god was I wrong.

"This is delicious," I say taking another bite.

"I'm glad," He says with a bit of a laugh, "So What are we doing today?"

"I'll sometimes clean on Sunday's, and I'm pretty sure I need to," I say smiling as I take another bite.

"Well then we'll get to it after we eat," he says.

Once we finished eating Kuroo started on the dishes and I started to sweep. I decided that I'd turn on some music since that's what I usually do when cleaning.

"I'm gonna turn on some music," I say.

"Okay"

~Time Skip~
It's been awhile and we were almost done cleaning. I was still in the kitchen but now wiping off the counters, well Kuroo was cleaning up the living room. I started to hum along and move to the tune not realizing it as I cleaned.

"I never knew you were a dancer," I heard someone say. I stopped what I was doing and turned around to see Kuroo leaning into the doorway.

"I'm not," I say as I go back to cleaning.

"Well I'm done cleaning," he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I am too," I say looking down at the counter with a small smile. That's when I feel Kuroo lifting me up.

"Kuroo?" I ask as he brings me to the living room and dropping me on the couch.

"Stay," he says as he goes back to the kitchen.

"I am not a dog Kuroo," I say while staying on the couch like he told me to.

"I know," he says as he walks back in with two containers and two spoons. He hands me one and I realize it's ice cream.

"When did you get this?" I asked opening it.

"When we went to the grocery store the other day"

We then went on to watch movies like usual all night, and finally go to sleep. It was actually a pretty peaceful day.

AN-
Sorry it's short
Hope you liked it
Word Count- 508