Extra~ Chapter 22

(Y/N) POV~
It was currently 1am and Kuroo and I agreed that this movie would be the last.

"Hey you want anything to eat?" He asked getting up which I poured at since he was warm.

"Ummmm," I said thinking of something to eat, "More popcorn"

"Okay gotcha," he said walking into the kitchen before stopping, "I still think my shirt would look better on the floor"

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face he just laughed and walked away. I was blushing like crazy as I looked for a movie to watch. I had finally decided on the movie UP. (You can change it if you want, but you can't tell me it's not a good movie)

Kuroo has walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn just as I decided on the last movie that we'd watch before we slept. I was still blushing and as he sat down he poked my cheek.

"What you don't think so?" He asked referring to what he said before he went to make popcorn.

"S-shut up!" I yelled at him as I pressed play on the movie.

"Sorry but I'm not lying," he said as he add another blanket to the pile we had already. I flicked his forehead as I grabbed some popcorn and shoved it into my mouth.

"Hey! You're gonna get mad at me for telling the truth," he said playfully pouting. I just ignored him as I watched the movie.

Half way through the movie the popcorn was already gone and the bowl was now on the coffee table. The whole time we've been watching the movie Kuroo had been annoying. Just as I was thinking about how annoying it's been with him bugging me well I've been watching the movie he decides to do it again. He goes and kisses my neck as a good part comes on.

I shove his face away from my neck and hit the top of his head.

"You keep it up and you sleep outside," I say giving him a serious look.

"Come on Kitten just let me love you," he says playfully pouting again.

"No," I said as I turned back to the movie.

"Fine," he whines as he pulls me closer to him and watches the movie.

The rest of the movie was fine, he didn't bug me or do anything really, just watched it and held me.

When it had finally finished I got up and brought the bowl to the kitchen, and started to wash it out. That's when I felt hands wrap around my waist. For a second I thought it was James, and that he had broken into my house, that is until I saw some of Kuroo's dark hair and calmed down, since James had light hair.

"What do you want?" I ask as I finish washing the bowl.

"You," he says as he kisses my neck.

Don't get me wrong it feels nice, but no, just no, it is not gonna happen, at least not today.

I turn around and he kisses my lips. I pull away and flick his forehead.

"Do you want to sleep outside?" I ask looking at him.

"No," he whines placing his head on top of mine.

I put the bowl away and we clean up the millions of blankets we got out.

"So where are you going to sleep?" I asked myself out loud. I had totally forgotten about that part. In out old house we had a guest room but now we didn't.

"With you?" He said sounding more like a question.

"W-what?" I said.

"You asked where I was going to sleep, your beds big enough for the both of us," he said acting like it was no big deal.

Sure, we've been dating for awhile now, but he's never slept over and I've never slept at his house. But really I didn't feel like sticking him on my couch since I've had to sleep on it when my mom kicked me out of my room well her friend was staying with us for awhile. It's not fun to sleep on the couch. It's comfortable enough to sit on and watch movies, but not to sleep on.

"Fine," I said. The more I thought about it the more I liked it actually.

I walked out of the living room and to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was finished Kuroo went in and I headed to my room.

When I got to my room I turned to my mirror to see something on my neck. It wasn't there before so I took a closer look and realized what had happened. Kuroo has given me a hickey well we were watching the movie, during one of the many times he had been annoying me he had managed to leave a hickey.

I was still looking at it in the mirror when he walked in.

"What is this?" I said pointing to the hickey.

"It's a hickey obviously," he said sitting on my bed.

"Why?" I asked him. If my mom found out he gave me a hickey, we'd both me dead.

"Because I can," he said smirking.

"Do you know what my mom will do?" I asked.

"Yes, she'd kill both of us, but she's away for the week for work, and it will be gone by then," he said still smirking, "So don't worry about it kitten"

"Fine," I said to tired to argue anymore. I was so angry I didn't realize that he was shirtless again. He had put on a sweater well we were watching the movies but now, now he was shirtless again.

He smirked when he noticed I was looking at his shirtless figure. He opened his mouth but I interrupted.

"Can we just go to sleep, I'm tired," I said turning of the light.

"Whatever you want Kitten," he said as I crawled into the bed and covered myself in blankets.

Kuroo payed down next to me under the blankets and pulled me close to him by my waist.

"Goodnight Kitten," he whispers in my ear before kissing my the spot he had left the hickey.

"Goodnight Kuroo," I said snuggling into his chest.

It's going to be a long week.

AN-
Hope you liked it
Please don't come for me
Word Count- 1065