Extra~ Chapter 69

(Y/N) POV~
"Tetsuro come on," I said standing outside of our bedroom door, "We're gonna be late"

"Just one.. second," I heard him say as he struggled to do something before opening the door, "Done!"

"You look stunning, now let's go," I said as we headed over to Suga's house.

It's Halloween and we've already taken out the kids to go trick or treating, well more like we brought (C/N) out to go trick or treating. We dropped them off at Kuroo's parents so that we could go to a small Halloween party Suga was hosting, and he said that if we didn't wear costumes he would hit us with a sack of potato's.

I knock on the door and we waited patiently. The door opened and Suga greeted us with a smile before looking somewhat confused but then smiling again and letting us in.

We walked into his house to see our friends around, Kenma had on a child's headband that had cat ears on. He looked up at us and said hello.

"Suga a swear that (Y/N) said she'll bring me a costume," I heard Noya said.

"You better hope she brought it," I heard Suga say.

I quickly found Noya and pulled him to the side, "I brought the costume, it's a child's costume but I'm sure it will fit you"

He looked angry when I said that, "Whatever, I just don't want to be hit with a bunch of potato's"

He grabbed the costume and put it over the all black clothes he was already wearing. It was a large lightning bolt that had room for his head in the middle.

"You look great," Kuroo said coming up to us and laughing slightly when he saw Noya,

"Thank you," Noya said as he gave us a sassy spin, "A couple costume I love it," he said sassily as he walked away.

"(Y/N) I think it's a bit to small," Bokuto said as he walked over to us.

"It's fine Bokuto," I said brushing him off, "You still look amazing"

Bokuto asked me to help with his costume, he told me I could pick any costume I wanted, I think he gave me to much freedom by saying that since he's not dressed up as a cheerleader and I'm pretty sure the skirt is to small for him.

"Whatever, I love the maid and butler costumes," He said smiling at us.

"Why thank you," Kuroo said giving Bokuto a curtsy.

"(C/N) seemed to love the original costume where I was the maid, but I think Tetsuro looks better as the maid," I said laughing slightly.

"Definitely does," Bokuto said agreeing.

"Now have you found him yet," I asked Bokuto as I looked at all of the people around us.

"No," he said pouting.

"Don't worry I'm sure Tetsuro and I won the bet," I said laughing. We better money on what Asahi would dress up as.

I say Asahi walk past us, "HAHA! We won!"

"He's Jesus? Really?" Bokuto said looking at Asahi and realizing I was right.

"You owe us the money, we better get in at least a week," Kuroo said laughing.

"I'm gonna go find Suga quickly, I'm gonna see if he has anything I can use to help me not trip on these pants," I said as I pulled the pants up again. The butler costume I'm wearing was originally Kuroo's so it's to big for me, and the maid costume was mine, I'm surprised he didn't rip it well putting it on.

AN-
Sorry the chapters so short
I wanted to write this for Halloween but I kept putting it off
So let's pretend it is Halloween
I'm also sorry for not updating in awhile
Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the short chapter
Word Count~ 643