Extra~ Chapter 65

(Y/N) POV~
Kuroo and I walked around the mall hand in hand. My mom wanted to take the kids for a day so she could spend sometime with them, so that gave Kuroo and I some free time. I wanted to stop at the mall to get something but now we were off to go somewhere else.

Where?

I don't actually know myself, and I don't think Kuroo does either, I think we may just wander around, probably get lost somehow.

As we walked away from the mall I heard Kuroo let out a sigh. I looked over at him to see him smiling as we walked. I smiled to myself as I looked away.

"Have I ever told you how much I like the way your hand fits in mine," He says smiling down at me as we sit down on a bench.

"I think so," I said smiling as I leaned against him, "But I think that was awhile ago, when we first started dating"

"Well then good news I still like the way your hand fits in mine, and I always will," He said smiling as he kissed the top of my head.

"Hey Kuroo," I said starring off into space.

"Ya"

"How about we have another kid?" I asked smiling up at him. He looked at me seeming slightly scared before I started laughing, "I'm joking... or am I"

"Did I get you pregnant again, dear god," he said laying back against the bench as I laughed.

"No, at least I don't think so... although I have been having some strange cravings," I said acting like I was thinking about something.

"(Y/N)," he said starring at me.

"I'm joking, we already have 3 little demons don't we," I said shaking my head, "Anyways let's get back home"

I stood up and looked at Kuroo. He rolled his eyes and stood up grabbing my hand again.

~Time Skip~
When we got home we decided to watch a movie. At this point I'm surprised that we haven't watched every movie there is.

"I'm gonna get a drink, you start to movie, "I say as Kuroo sits on the couch and I walk to the kitchen.

I hum to myself as I grab something to drink and call for (D/N) as I open the back door and the dog runs out side happily. I smile to myself as I walk back to the living room to find Kuroo laying across the couch on his stomach.

I put my drink down and get on top of him as the movie starts. I start mindlessly drawing on his back as I watch the movie. That is until I hear (D/N) barking at the door.

I get off of Kuroo and walk back and open the back door.

"Where's (P/N)?" I ask myself as I close the door. Usually they greet us at the door or shows up if one of us goes into the kitchen expecting to be fed.

I shake my head as I start walking back to the living room.

"They're probably in one of the kids rooms, right?" I say to myself. Kuroo looks at me when I walk into the living room.

"What did you say Kitten?" He asks looking at me.

"Oh I was just thinking about how I haven't seen (P/N) since we got home," I said as I laid on top of Kuroo.

"I wonder where they are," Kuroo mutters as we start watching the movie.

AN-
Sorry I haven't updating in a while
I'm kinda at a lose of what to write
But I'm making myself figure it out so that you all can have new chapters as soon as possible
Does anyone remember how old (C/N) is in this point of time because I forget
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 653