Chapter 11

They all kept laughing as I held the ball up. "Um, what do I do with it?" I asked myself out loud. They all started to laugh again.

This has only happened once before, and that was before the accident. There may have been a girl on my team that would really get on my nerves, so I may have served the ball right into her face, causing the ball to explode in her face. 

"We should burn it," I heard somebody yell. "No, we are not burning it," I said holding up my hand and walking over to the other volleyballs. I looked down at them. "What are you-" Kuroo was about to ask, until I stuck my hand with the broken volleyball in it, into the other volleyball's. I shoved it all the way to the bottom and took my hand out.

"Okay, that should be good," I mutter, dusting off my hands, "I'm going to go help the other managers with dinner.

I walked off after that and to the kitchen were the other managers were. "What took you so long?" Suzumeda one of Fukurodani's managers asked me.

"One of the Volleyball's got busted, and I didn't know what to do with it, so I shoved it to the bottom of the Volleyball cart," I tell them laughing. I now realize that I probably could have just thrown it out and that would've probably been the better option, but oh well. 
(Is it called a volleyball cart? I don't know)

They all let out small laughs as they continued to prepare dinner. I washed my hands and started to help them. "Soo (Y/N)," Shirofuku, the other of manager for Fukurodani said. "Soo  what?" I asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"You and Kuroo?" She gave me almost a knowing look as she raised her eyebrows. "What? No," I said shaking my head.  "We can see the way you look at him!" Miyanoshita said, Ubugawa's manager. "No, it's not like that," I tell them, trying to deny everything they were inferring. 

"And we can see how he looks at you," Suzumeda added. "No he's just a friend," I tell them all, "And it's not like he would ever like me." "Why not?" Kiyoko asks, joining into the conversation. "Because he's him, and I'm me," I put simply. "So?" They all asked, even Yachi.

"Because, someone like him would never like someone like me," I said trying to get them to stop. He's the captain of a volleyball team, he's extremely attractive and smart, and I'm just plain, old me. 

"Fine, we'll come back to that," Suzumeda said, "Do you like him?" "Of course I like him, he's the team captain," I nod my head at my response, smooth (Y/N), smooth. "No like you likkee him?" Miyanoshita clarified. It feels like we're a bunch of little girls at a sleepover sitting in a circle late at night.

"If I tell you will you drop it?" I ask looking at all of them. They all nod. "Okay yes I like him, more than a friend, okay? But you can't tell anyone!" I say to all of them. They all nod their heads and get back to preparing dinner with big smiles on their faces. 

Kuroo POV~

"Okay yes I like him, more than a friend, okay? But you can't tell anyone!" I hear (Y/N) say to the other girls in the kitchen. I was going to go give her her water bottle since she forgot it after she shoved the volleyball into the depths of the other volleyballs, but I over heard her say that and froze outside of the door.

'She likes someone,' I thought to myself pausing, 'I don't think I was supposed to hear that.' I started to walk away with her water bottle in my hand, I'll give it to her later, but right now all I can think of is who she could like.

Is it Kenma? Yaku? Inuoka? Lev? Yamamoto?

I chuckled to myself a bit at the last one. 'She's always talking about how annoying Yamamoto is, but maybe-' I was snapped out of my thoughts when a pillow case was out over my head. "What the-" I say before I get shushed by someone. "Bokuto?" I ask.

"Shush Kuroo," he yells at me as I was dragged into a room.

AN- Thanks for reading! (This chapter has been edited)

Word Count- 727