Wedding~ Chapter 57

(Y/N) POV~
Dress Shopping

(Hello my lovely readers this chapter is just going to be (Y/N) going dress shopping for the wedding, (Y/N) does not have to wear a dress though, I just thought it would be fun to write about)

The wedding is coming up and I have to go dress shopping. Depending on how you look at it, it could be fun, or absolutely horrible. In one hand I get to dress up and act like a child, and in the other this is the dress that I'm going to wear to my wedding and in all the pictures I'm going to be in the dress.

I'm at the store where we are going to be picking out all the dresses I'm going to be trying on, and hopefully one is the right one for my wedding.

Currently we're just waiting for Suga, but he says he has to pick something up. I invited Hinata, since he is the flower girl, but who knows if he'll come. Suzumeda, Yachi, Kiyoko, and my mom are all already here, and Bokuto tried to climb through one of the windows but was kicked out.

"What do you think about this one?" My mom said holding up a dress.

"Oh that one looks nice," Yachi said looking at it.

"I'll try it on," I say as I look through more dresses.

"I'm here, the maid of honour is here!" Suga says running into the store with Hinata being dragged behind him.

"Suga!" I say smiling, "Hinata I'm glade you decided to come too"

"Okay, now let me help look for a bit before you try any on," Suga said dropping Hinata and running over to me.

After a while of picking out dresses I was shoved into a room to change. I came out with one of the dresses that we didn't like that much but my mom insisted on.

I walked out and everyone looked at me. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

The dress was ruffly, like really really ruffly. It would look nice if the ruffles were toned down, and it was really hard to walk and move in. I felt like a big marshmallow, or that I was stuck in one.

"I think it looks great," My mom said clapping her hands together.

"I think it looks nice," Suga said giving me a comforting smile.

"I can barely move in it," I said, "It's getting hard to breathe"

"Okay get her in the next dress," Suga said to the worker who was helping us.

The next dress was definitely easier to breathe in. I walked out to show them and almost tripped a few times on the dress. I finally stood in front of the mirror after almost falling on my face multiple times.

The dress looked nice, it was very long, very very long. The train at the back was very long and it seemed like the front could also be the train.

"It looks nice on you," Yachi said, and Kiyoko nodded.

"It looks a lot more comfortable then the other one," Suzumeda said.

"Although both of those things are true we don't want the bride tripping all the way down the aisle," Suga said.

"Sugawara has a point," My mom said.

"I almost fell on my face multiple times walking out here, so I definitely don't want to continuously trip all the way down the aisle," I said as I started walking back to the changing room and almost tripping again, but Suga caught me.

"I'll help you," He said as he helped me back to the change room and then went back to where they were sitting.

I tried on the next dress which was a mermaid style wedding dress. I got out of the changing room, somehow, and struggled to walk.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. The dress was very tight and I could barely walk. I had to shuffle out here. It was also kinda hard to breathe in.

"How can you walk in that?" Hinata asked.

"I shuffle in it," I say, "It hurts, who knew dress shopping could be so painful and dangerous?"

"It's fine we still have a lot more dresses and I'm sure you'll find one," Suga said standing up to help me walk back.

"I think the first one was the best," My mom said.

"If you want your daughter to faint half way through her own wedding," Suga said.

"True, True," My mom said.

~Time Skip~
By the end we eventually found the perfect one, which was one of the last ones I tried on, but it was perfect.

"Are you sure you can breath fine in it?" Suga asked as we left.

"Yup I can breathe perfectly fine in the dress," I said with a small nod.

"What about walk?" Hinata asked.

"I can walk in it too," I said.

"I still liked the first one," My mom said, "But I guess the one you picked is better, you look amazing in it"

"You really do," Kiyoko said, with a small nod.

"I'm sure Kuroo can't wait to see you in it," Suzumeda.

"He'll probably try and see it before you walk down the aisle," Suga said.

"That does sound like something he'll do," I said, "We'll also have to watch out for Bokuto"

AN-
I hope you like it so far
As I said (Y/N) doesn't have to wear a dress, she can wear a dinosaur suit for all I care
I'm just going to write it as a dress
But if (Y/N) is going to wear a dress you can choose it to look how ever you want
Thanks for reading
Word Count- 967