Extra~ Chapter 53

AN-
🥔PLEASE READ🥔
Okay so to make things easier I shall explain all of the name thingys for this story now
Don't mind the potatoes

Okay first off- (Y/N) is obviously your name or your oc's name or who ever

Then you have- (P/N) which is the cat's name

Then you got- (C/N) which is your first child's name, and you get to decide on the gender

Then we have- (D/N) which is the dogs name

Then we got- (G/N) which is new, and will be the new girl child's name out of the two twins

And last(I'm pretty sure) but not least we have- (B/N) which is also new, and will be the new boy child's name out of the two twins

I hope it doesn't get confusing
I just wanted to make this so I didn't have to put the meanings in the middle of the chapter
Okay you may read the chapter now
I give you permission
And if you already read it with out reading this then my dog is coming for your toes
(I'm sorry...... No I'm not)

(Y/N) POV~
"Why are we all back in this room?" I ask looking around the room.

"Why am I here?" Tsukishima asked.

"It's because your pregnant," Suga said, "And you're in labour"

"Last time I checked I was the one who was pregnant and is in labour, not Tsukishima," I said with a small laugh before grabbing Suga's are and squeezing the living hell out of it to make him feel a some of my pain.

"(Y/N), can you let go please?" he asked sweetly.

"Suga I am pushing another two of these demons out of me now, I need something okay," I said.

"Okay"

"You're doing great," Kuroo said grabbing my other hand and I'm guess immediately regretting it after I squeezed it, but he didn't say anything about it, he just let me squeeze his hand as much as I needed to for right now even though I was probably hurting it.

"Okay you al know the drill, everyone out," Raven, my nurse again, said pushing people out.

"It was nice knowing you both, say I to God for me," Bokuto said as Raven, a small short women, struggled to shove him out of the room. It seemed to be very hard for her, since he was holding on to the doorframe tightly, I'm guessing.

"Okay (Y/N) you ready to get those kids out of you," Luca, the same doctor, from last time said before he bumped into Bokuto as he attempted to enter the room.

"Luca, he won't leave," Raven said as she was slowly getting closer to getting Bokuto out of the door.

Luca grabbed Bokuto's shoulders and started to pull him out of the room.

"Well that was harder then last time"

~Time Skip~
"I shall name you (B/N)," Kuroo said looking down at our knew baby boy.

"I think we should cal him Lucifer, you know, after the devil, since they put me through hell again," I said laughing a bit.
(I call my dog Lou, Lucifer as a nickname, although he's a real sweetheart, I'll shut up now and get back to writing)

"I say we name it noodle," Bokuto says poking his head into the room.

"I am not naming my son noodle," I say shaking my head.

"Fine, Fine," He said as he pulled his head back into the wall.

"Now, your name shall be (G/N)," I say looking down at my new baby girl in my arms.

"I think we should dress them in matching outfits since they're twins," Kuroo says, laughing slightly.

"I think your supposed to do that if they're the same gender, but why not," I said with a shrug and a small laugh.

"Yes, we shall have a whole day where we all where matching outfits, specifically tutus"

"Why tutus?" I asked.

"I don't know, to torture our children, anyways I'm sure Bokuto will be dressing up with us," He said laughing.

"No, he'll be dressing up in some sort of noodle costume," I said.

"(Y/N) has a point, I'm going trick or treating with (C/N) this year and I'm going as a noodle," He said smiling.

"And (C/N) wants to be a meatball," Kuroo said, as Bokuto smiled. He looked at the babies and back at us.

"Can I.... Can I come in and hold one?" He asked.

"Of course," I said smiling. He may seem very chaotic most of the time and like a lot of trouble to deal with but he is great and is a great 'uncle' to (C/N), and will be a great one to these two knew babies.

"It's so precious," He said as Kuroo passed him (B/N), "I shall get you both tiny owl hats"

"Can I come and hold one now?" Suga asked sticking his head into the room. I laughed slightly and nodded.

"Obviously," I said, as he walked in and I handed him (G/N).

"You're going to spend lots of time with me," He said to her.

The rest of the time my friends spent with us was like this. All of them got to hold the babies and said cute little things to them or about them, except for Tsukishima, well he held a baby and just stared at it. Yachi assured me that everything would be ready when we got home and Akaashi said that he would make sure Bokuto didn't kill (D/N), since we were trusting him to take care of our dog, well Kenma took care of our cat. And of course my mother came in to see them. It was a great day besides the pain, but it was worth it in the end.

AN-
It's short again sorry
I didn't really know what to write
I know I said I probably wasn't going to be updating this week but I just really felt like writing and things change
If you have any questions you would like to ask me feel free
Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word Count- 1035