Wedding~ Chapter 61

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay, so... where are my notes?" My mom says standing in front of everyone well looking through her purse, "Found them"

"Tetsuro, I'm very glad your the one to marry my daughter, you treat her well and I can see your both very happy together," My mom says looking at us and smiling, "Now I know sometimes I can be a bit rude and slightly hit you with a towel, but you are perfect for my daughter, and I'm very happy it's you who's marrying her"

We all know that my mom has never only slightly hit someone with a towel, a few times Kuroo was left with bruises from the towel.

"Now just because I support your relationship and am glad your the one marrying her, doesn't mean I'm not going to kill you if you hurt her," she says throwing the paper she's been reading off of on the floor and looking at Kuroo, "I'M NOT AFRAID TO GO TO JAIL FOR MURDER!!!"

"Okay, let's... let's have Sugawara day something now okay," I say as everyone slightly claps.

"But I'm not done," My mom says as she starts getting pushed away from where she was standing by Suga.

"I think you are, I'm very sorry to cut it short," Suga says pushing her to her seat and going back in front of everyone.

"Tetsuro, oh Tetsuro, you know you two are perfect for each other, and I know you both love each other very much, and I know you probably aren't planning on hurting, or cheating on (Y/N), but..." He said as he looked at Kuroo, "IF YOU EVER PLAIN ON DOING THAT JUST KNOW (Y/N)'S MOTHER ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOT AFRAID TO GO TO JAIL FOR MURDER!!!"

"Okay, it's my turn, go go," Bokuto says pushing Suga away.

"Now, (Y/N), you're amazing, and I hope now that you and Kuroo are married doesn't change the fact that you make me pasta, and how you guys allow me to sleep at your house when Akaashi gets mad at me," Bokuto said, "Now am I supposed to give one of you a death threat or something, is that how this works?"

"Your good Bokuto," Akaashi says.

"Oh, okay, well congratulations on getting married, and don't forget about me, also I got you something," He says running off somewhere. He comes back with a giant picture of him, "This is for you guys to take on your honeymoon, so that it's like I'm there with you since you're not allowing me to come, it's like I'm there with you"

"Thanks?" I say. He nods and walks back to his seat.

"Now I get to go, right?" Kuroo asks me.

"Yes, go on," I say.

"Okay, I'm going," Kuroo says standing up from where he was sitting beside me.

"Okay, here we go," He says looking at me, "(Y/N), I truly am the most luckiest man, no person alive to get to marry you, your ever thing I could have ever wanted and more," He says smiling, "You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, and it's all thanks to the idiots we call our friends, but I'm sure even if they didn't kidnap me and question me, and all of that fun stuff, we still would have ended up together, you're my soulmate and there's nothing that could change that"

"You know I never thought that I'd ever find anyone like you, someone that could make me laugh the way you do when you accidentally flood our bathroom well you try to have a bath, and then have to get me to come save you, the way you'll collect all the blankets from around the house when we watch movies together," He smiled at me and continued, "And now I'm married to that person, the person that makes me the happiest anyone has ever made me"

He walked back to his seat beside me and want to kiss me on the cheek but I turned my head to kiss him. He smiled at me and laughed slightly.

"Thank you," I say standing up and smiling at him as I go to say something.

"Tetsuro, you know I never actually thought I'd ever find someone who would put up with my bullshit, but somehow I did, and it's you," I said laughing slightly, "You're one of the people I feel the most safest with, the other ones my mother, but that's beside the point, you put up with all of my bullshit, like how I'll scream bloody murder when I accidentally flood our bathroom, or how I act like (P/N) is one of the most important things in the world, mom I still don't forgive you for almost hitting my cat with your car"

"Sorry!" She yells from her seat.

"Tetsuro I'm so happy that to the person I get to spend the rest of my life with, you know when I was younger my mom would always ask me who I wanted to marry when I was older, and every time I would say, a knight in shining armour, and you are my knight in shining armour," I say smiling, "Thank you for staying by my side, and I hope you will continue to stay by my side"

AN-
Hi guys sorry for the wait, one of my dogs ended up ripping his nail off and making his paw all bloody, but for some reason he seems to not care
Anyways you're all always so understanding and I thank you all for that
But here's the chapter I hope you enjoyed
I'm going to try and write as much as possible right now since I'm going to be going back to school soon, ew
Okay well that's enough of that, thanks for reading
Word Count~ 991