Sleepover Talk

Dahlia's POV:

*A month later*

It's been a month since the first day of school. So far nothing much has happened. It's 6 PM on saturday, and Selina, Bianca, Jade, Kiana, Shaela, Maggie, and Madelyn and I are hanging out in my dorm. "So what do we have tomorrow?" Selina asks, "Tomorrow's Sunday'" Bianca says. "Right, I forgot" She says, we all giggle. "What are you girls doing tomorrow?" Jade asks, "Tomorrow morning I'm meeting up with Sabrina to try on her final design for the second year's super suit project" I say. "And then I'm planning to add some final designs to my super suit" I say adding on to what I said before.

"Can we see your super suit?" Jade asks, "Sure" I say. I get up and get the outfit from my closet. "It's right here" I say picking up my super suit. It's a red top with two large golden w's around the neckline, a blue skirt with white stars on it and the a white trim on the bottom. Blue winged knee-high boots with a gold trim on the top, I had a gold belt with a red star in the center, my tiara and my silver bracelets. "Oh that's pretty" Jade says, "You know Jade, you're pretty lucky. You don't have to make a suit, because the ring comes with one" Bianca says, "Yeah but, It sucks that I can't choose the design" Jade says in reply. "I guess that's true" Bianca says, "Anyways Selina, Maggie, Kiana can you show us your outfits, because you know you only have to walk a few steps to get it" Madelyn asks. "Sure. Give us a sec" Kiana says as she, Selina, and Maggie get up and go to their section of the dorm. 

Selina, Maggie, and Kiana come back with there super suits. Selina's was a light blue t-shirt with a House of El(Superman/Supergirl Logo) crest on it, light red skirt with gold lining on the top and bottom of the skirt. She had the crystal pendant her mom gave her from her grandmother white and red high tops, and a light blue headband. Kiana's was grey, black, and red samurai-inspired armor similar to her mothers, dark grey leggings, white strapped knee-high boots, and a white mask with a red dot in the middle. And Maggie's supersuit was a light grey knee high dress with a red X, a navy blue cardigan, red boots, and she also had a light grey X shaped pin that was supposed to go in her hair. 

"You girls are talented" Shaela says, "Aw, thanks" Selina says. "I'm sure your super suit looks amazing" Maggie says, "Hey Gigi when is your suit due anyways because Selina, Daph and I's suits are due on monday in the morning" Kiana says, "Mine is also due on monday, but it's due after lunch" Maggie replies. 

"Speaking of after lunch, I just remembered that after lunch we're supposed to join clubs" I say. "Right" Bianca says, "Hey Maggie is Matilda running a club?" I ask remembering that her sister Matilda is a senior this year, and seniors are supposed to run clubs. "Yeah, she's runs the United Nations club" Maggie answers, "And I think Molly and Markus are running clubs as well, aren't they?" I ask Madelyn. "Molly's running a club yes, but Markus is not. Although Markus is the captain of the swim team" Madelyn replies. "What club does Molly run?" Jade asks, "Band, she's the bass guitar" Madelyn says.  

"Which club are you girls planning to join?" Selina asks, "I think I'll join science, and CHESS" Madelyn says. "What about you Daph?" Selina asks, "I'm thinking of joining the United Planets Club, CHESS, The Band Club, Glee Club, Vehicles Club, Speech and Debate, Track, Junior Detective, Maybe Science, and I've been on the School Internet Radio Station since last summer, so I'm keeping that up" I say listing the clubs. (A/N: CHESS stands for Citizens Helping Extraterrestrials Succeed Society. Also if it seems like Dahlia is joining a lot of clubs more than everyone else, it's because in DCSHG Wonder Woman was in almost every club)

"That's 9 clubs, 10 if you decide to join Science. That's a lot of clubs Daph" Selina says, "Yeah but my mom was in even more clubs when she was at SHHS" I say. "Wait there's a radio station?"Madelyn asks, "Yeah. They've been letting new students in since the start of last summer" I explain. "What do you do on there?" Madelyn asks, "Music, Stories, Advice, and Updates. It's the only club that students can join before clubs start. Other than Tech" I say. "Nice" Madelyn says, "How many first years are on the radio team" Shaela asks. "Bianca does Tech, Bailey is one of the DJ's, and Brooklyn is the other, Hazel does stories and comedy, Jayden, Iris and Jade do protest's, nature facts, and other economic related stuff  and Hannah joined after she became a hall monitor. She does updates like homework, parties, holidays, celebrations, rules, and all those other things like me" I say. "Yep" Bianca says, "That's all the first years, and almost the entire crew. Except for Sabrina and Seraphina who do relationship advice, but they're not first years" Jade says. "Doesn't Sabrina also do the sports news?" Selina asks, "Yeah she does" I say. 

"Anyways back to clubs. Me and Madelyn already told you the clubs we were planning on joining. What about the rest of you girls" I say. "I think I'll join CHESS, United Planets, and maybe Track" Selina says. "I'll join CHESS, Glee, and maybe Science and Bird Watching" Kiana says, "I'm join the Junior Detective, Vehicles Club, CHESS, Maybe Speech and Debate, and I'm already on the School Radio" Bianca says. "I'll join science, CHESS, Bird Watching, and I'm also already on the School Radio" Jade says. "Maggie? Shaela?" Jade asks after she finishes saying hers. "I'm not sure what I want to join. I want to join United Nations, but Matilda represents Mars. I know I'll join CHESS, and I think I'll Join Science" Maggie says in an unsure tone. "I'm also not sure. But I think I'll Join CHESS, Speech and Debate, I think Glee, maybe band, and maybe Science" Shaela says. "It's okay, you can always change your club whenever you want. And everyone is really excepting, so no one will criticize you if you do change clubs" I say.  "Thanks for that" Shaela says, "Yeah" Maggie says. "No problem" I reply. "Come on. Enough talk, let's start this slumber party" I say. "Whoo!" Selina says, "Yay" Jade says.