Research Mission

Dahlia's POV:

"Just double-checking. You're confirmed to be the daughter of Superman, and you want all of twenty-eight, and including my younger brother to help you with a mission that wiped Superman's memory?" Madelyn asks, "Yeah basically," I confirm. Mads shrugs, "Okay...let's do it" The boys just look at her. "Wha-" "Save it, Issac. Girls make no sense" River says. "Offensive" Serenity states.

"Random question, why isn't Brayden here?" Carlos asks, "Because. Don't ask questions. I just need to know if you're all in" I tell them. I receive a variety of "Sure" "Yeah" "Yes" and "Why not." "I'll call Austin," Madelyn says pulling out her phone and walking over to Maggie's section and closing the door.

"Wait, how are we going to get there if it's in space?" Shiro asks, Shaela looks at her brother. "Are we or are we not super hero's with spaceships and jets?" She asks, "Right thanks sis," Shiro says in a kind sassy tone.

"What planet are we travelling to?" Bianca asks, "It's this high-tech, base platform thing on the edge of the galaxy, consisting of parts from Apokolips and the Phantom Zone" I explain. "Did you say, Phantom Zone?" Bianca asks, "Yes. Phantom Zone" I repeat. "And it's on the edge of the galaxy?" Bianca asks, "Yes."

Bia instantly runs out of the room and probably runs to the library. "Stay under the speed limit!" Hannah calls to her. "I will" Bianca replies back. "Someone should go help her. She's probably going to the library" Kiana states, "We'll go help her" Serenity says as she and Bailey head for the exit. 

Just as they leave, Madelyn comes back. "I'm back. Austin's in. He'll meet us here tomorrow" She tells us. "Thanks, Mads," I tell her, "No problem."

"Where else could we get information?" Maggie asks from somewhere. "Wait where's Maggie?" Fiona asks, "Right here," Maggie says appearing beside Selina and Kiana. "When my mom became a Green Lantern, she got a tone of books about superheroes and planets," Jade says, "Most of them are about being a superhero, but there could be some stuff," Jade says. 

"I can help you, but I feel like your mom doesn't like me very much," Sydney says."Non-sense. She loves you. It's just your mom doesn't like my family" Jade says, "Yeah. Sorry about that. I guess I could go with you" Sydney says, "I'll help too. We could check out the library on earth as well. It's probably not helpful, but still" Iris says. 

"We could check the Themyscira's library as well. There's one near the temples, one on the edge of Themyscira, and one in my house" I say. "I'll help" Selina volunteers. "How big are they again?" Fernandez asks, "The one in my house is maybe an eighth, and the other ones are around the same size as the temples with two levels" I answer. 

"I'm not doing it" Fernandez answers right away. "I'll help. Super speed could be useful" Fleta says, She looks at her brother. "Still not doing that. There must be thousands of books" Fernandez says. "Actually I'd estimate there are a few million," I say. Fiona and Fleta both look at him. "In each library" I add. "What! I ain't doing-" "Do it or I'll blackmail you," Fleta says. 

That's a new one. Never heard her say she's going to blackmail her brother before. "You wouldn't" "I would." "Fine, but I'm dragging Felix into this," He says, "What!?" Felix complains. "Too bad" Fernandez replies. "Thank you. It's not that bad" I tell them. 

"I'll look in the underworld archive" Rachel speaks up, "And my mom has a tone of books" Kiana adds, "Same with mine" Shaela states. "Great. Let's all split up, and the rest of us can find stuff online" I say. 

We all split up, and Selina, Fleta, Fiona, Felix, Fernandez, and I get in the school plane(Or jet. Not sure which it is, but it's the thing Ivy and Batgirl and the other students are in at the beginning of The Blunder Games in Season 2. Aka. S2 Ep 13 or Episode 213)