Clubs Again

1:32

Dahlia's POV:

After the morning call with my mother, I meet up with Sam, Jade, Issac, and Bianca to help Brayden choose his clubs. "Is it necessary?" Brayden asks Samuel as Brayden, Samuel, and Issac walk over here. "The rule is you have to choose at least one of the clubs and contribute to it. So yes" He replies. "Hey boys" Jade greets. "Ready to choose a club?" I ask Brayden. "I guess so" He replies.

"Okay? Well, the possible clubs are Band Club, Bird-Watchers Club, CHESS which stands for Citizens Helping Extraterrestrials Succeed Society, Glee Club, Junior Detectives, School Internet Radio Station, Science Club, Speech and Debate Club, Track Team, United Planets Club, Vehicles Club. And there are other sports but you have to talk to the coach" I tell him. 

"Noted." "So why are there five of us?" Jade asks, Issac, sighs at this. "Thank goodness it's not just me wondering that" We start laughing. "Honestly, She's Principal Wallers. Are we really gonna question it?" I ask them, "Fair enough" Samuel answers. 

"Brayden do you have any ideas for clubs you want to join?" Jade asks Brayden, He shakes his head, "Not yet." "Nothing? Zero? Not a single bit?" Issac asks, "What about maybe the Junior Detectives Club? Science? CHESS? Vehicles?" I ask, He thinks for a bit. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt joining the Vehicles Club. I guess maybe the Junior Detectives Club wouldn't be so bad" He says.

"Great Jade, Bianca, and I can go get Bella, Freya, and Faith. Meanwhile, ask the boys about the other clubs and stuff" I tell him flying up with Jade. Jade and I fly to find Freya and Faith while Bia runs to find Bella. 

"Science, Junior Detectives, and Vehicles?" Freya asks for confirmation, "Yes" Samuel answers. "Well we're not doing something big in the Vehicles Club, so you can join if you want, it's just whether your okay with being asked to build a huge robot or something on short notice," Bella tells Brayden, "Robot? But it's the vehicles club" Issac points out. "Well technically yes, but-"

 "Wait have you actually had someone just walk in and ask you to build a robot?" Jade asks, "Yeah pretty much" Samuel replies. "Moving on, joining Science club is fine. We have different projects every week. Our club will just finish up on this week's and then you can join on Monday" Fiona says. "The only thing left is the Junior Detectives Club. Freya?" Faith looks to her sister. 

"How good are your detective skills?" Freya asks "Good" Brayden replies. "I'm taking your word on that. Meet me here tomorrow morning for your exam. I'll inform Commissioner Gordan and we'll see how good you are" She tells him. "Commissioner Gordan?" Brayden asks with a small quiver in his tone. "Yeah. Commissioner Gordan is the supervisor in charge of the Junior Detectives Club" She explains.

"Oh Okay then." "Brayden are there any other clubs you want to join?" Freya asks, "I'm good" Brayden replies. "Alright then. We'll arrange everything" Freya replies speaking for the group. Bella and Faith nod their heads. "I'll see you tomorrow," Freya says to Brayden before the fourth year's leave. 

"I still don't know why I'm here," Issac says, everyone starts laughing. "Hey do any of you know who the princess of Krypton is?" Brayden asks out of nowhere. "What?" Samuel asks just noticing that Brayden was just straight-up serious. "Did you say princess of Krypton?" I ask him, "Yes" He replies seriously. 

"But Krypton was blown up" Jade points out, "I know. I'm just wondering if anyone knows Superman's daughter" Brayden asks. "Well I mean Samuel and Selina both are Kryptonian but they're both Supergirls children" "Not to mention I'm a boy" Samuel adds. "Yeah. That too" I add sarcastically. Samuel just rolls his eyes back at me.

Then I realize something. "Well for all we know it could be anyone at Super Hero High. Since most of us don't know who our parents are" I say, "It could even be one of us" I add. "Not me" Samuel replies instantly. "We know" Jade and I say. 

"Wait. How old is the "Princess Of Krypton" exactly?" Samuel asks, "I think Sixteen" Brayden replies. "Did you find something?" I ask him. "Maybe" He replies. "Wait why do you need to know? Are you looking for her or something?"Jade asks, "I can't explain" Brayden replies. "Right. Let's head inside and ask the others" I say. Although he's kind of being suspicious. 

We head inside and meet up with the others in my dorm. "Princess of Krypton? Is that actually what she's called" Fernandez asks, "She's not an actual princess, but she's called that because she's the most powerful Kryptonian other than superman and supergirl" Brayden explains. 

"Superman's daughter. And you're sure she's at superhero high?" River asks, "Yes" Brayden replies. "I need to talk to you and Selina" Samuel whispers to me, I nod my head and signal Selina. She nods her head as we get up and meet Samuel outside the dorm room.