Princess Of Krypton

Dahlia's POV:

"What's up?" I ask him, "It's about the so-called Princess of Krypton," Samuel says. "What about her?" Selina asks her older brother. "I think I know who it is" He replies. "Why do you need to tell us though?" Selina asks, "Because. First of all, Brayden is acting suspicious, and I'm not sure" Samuel replies.

"Fair enough," I say. "Dahlia do you remember how like two years ago or something, you and Selina were looking through picture books or something and then you zapped one of the photos, and you both got confused," Samuel asks, "Yeah-Wait how do you know?" I ask. "We're you spying on us?" Selina asks, "I was in the same room remember?" "Oh yeahhhhhh" Selina says with realization.

"Wait you don't think I'm the Kryptonian Princess do you?" I ask him, "Well it would make sense, wouldn't it? You can hold your breath for like forever, and you might have lazer eyes, and the other powers you already have, and it would explain why you're a fast runner and flyer than us. Because both your parents have super speed" Samuel explains. "You're not wrong," I say considering what he's saying.

"But really? Wonder Woman and Superman? Really?" I ask, "Our parents make no sense! Flash and Frost? No one could have guessed. The clues were right in front of us" Samuel says. He has a point. Then I remember something else. "Wait. Ellie! Remember what my mom said to Sierra about her name?" I ask her. "Your dads same starts with an S!" Selina says with realization.

Samuel just looks at us. "That would explain Sierra's middle name. Khloe and why it's specifically spelt with a K instead of a C" "Then again if that was true, C would also work" I add. "You know. Kal and Clark. Both work for the name Khloe" I say, "True" Selina replies, "Wait, your name too! Kaitlyn is K and Castalia is C.

Samuel just looks at us. "What?" He asks. "When Selina and Bianca came to visit me on Themyscira, Sierra asked why her name started with an S instead of a D or W like me and my mom because you know. The naming pattern?" Samuel nods his head. "My mom answered because my dad's name starts with an S" I say.

"Well technically Superman's name is Kal or Clark, but-" "Yeah but it's like you and Selina's name. S for Supergirl and then Selina's middle name is Kate and yours is Kaleb with a K. You know. For Kara" I explain. "That's true" Samuel agrees.

"Can you try using laser eyes, freeze breath, and x-ray?" Samuel asks, I look at him. "I have no idea how to do that," I say. "Just try" He answers. I roll my eyes before focusing on lasers coming out of my eyes and surprisingly it works. I then try freeze breath and... it worked. "Try x-ray!" Selina says getting excited. I nod and turn to the nearest classroom and focus on trying to see through it. Nothing happens.

I shake my head at them. "I can't see anything," I tell them. "Try again. X-ray is harder since you're actually looking through the walls" Samuel replies. I nod and try again. Still nothing. I sigh and shake my head. "I can't," I tell them. "Maybe you'll be able to do it later," Selina says, "Let's head back. I wonder if they're still talking about the Princess of Krypton" I say.

"Wait. I just realized. Since Daph is already a princess. Since you know. Themyscira, doesn't that mean you're actually Princess of Krypton?" Selina asks, "And that we're cousins!" Selina adds. "Hold up I'll ask my mom about this. It might not be me" I tell her. "It probably is" She replies happily. "Wait do you have more authority over us now?" Samuel asks, "I always did. Hello. I'm a Princess" I say, "Right" Samuel says annoyed. Selina and I laugh as Samuel grunts.

"Hey, where'd you three go?" Kiana asks as Selina, Samuel, and I walk in. "Don't worry it's fine. We still trying to figure out who the Kryptonian princess is?" I ask them, "Yeah" Rachel replies. "Why are we trying to find out what it is?" Madelyn asks, "I've gotta go," Brayden says getting up and leaving. "What? But he's the one who-" Felix gets interrupted by Fiona,

"Come on, let's go find Faith and Freya. I hear Oscars back. Let's go ask him like twenty questions and maybe Fernandez can let his flash energy lose" Fiona says getting up and pulling her brother soon followed by Fleta who grabs Fernandez and leaves.

The rest of us just look at each other and eventually, everyone leaves so that's it's just Selina, Kiana, and I. Maggie went to go hang out with her sibling. Kiana's sharpening her sword while Selina is doing something in her room. I'm trying to see if I have x-ray vision. After that, I'll call my mom.

I'm trying to see if I can look through my closet, I might have accidentally set my closet on fire, but thankfully I was able to put it out with freeze breath. And finally, after quite a few tries, I got it. Immediately I told Selina. And I'm aware Kiana's in the dorm.

"Selina I did it!" I tell her. "Really!?" She exclaims, she flies up to my section of the dorm. "I can't technically show you because you know, it's x-ray, but I did it," I tell her. "I have an idea!" Selina flies to her section and grabs a box and flies up.

"Try x-raying this!" Selina says excitedly. I try x-raying. The first time it doesn't work but on the third try, I'm able to get it. "A necklace?" I ask, "Yeah! It's the one you gave me" Selina says opening the box and pulling it out. It's the friendship necklace I gave Selina. We don't wear ours since they might get damaged in the battles, but also because of super suits and all that other superhero regulations.

"Well, you've masted the main powers, there's also Vacuum Breath and Alien Physiology," Selina says, "Yeah I think we can try that later," I say. "Alright." "Oh and Ellie" "Yeah?" She asks me, "Can you help me tell the girls and Sam's group to meet up in our dorm to have a meeting?" I ask her. "Sure" She replies. "Oh and make sure Brayden doesn't know" I add. "Got it" She answers without asking any questions.