The New Boy

Samuel's POV:

I walk into the building and Brayden follows me. I knock on Principal Waller's office door as she opens the door a few seconds after. "Samuel. How may I help you?" She asks. Then she pauses looking at Brayden. "Oh, who do you have with you?" She asks. "This is Brayden. Daphne told me to bring him here" I explain. 

She nods her head and gives a welcoming smile. "Welcome to Super Hero High Brayden," She says. "Thank you for bringing him here and thank Dahlia for handling the situation," She tells me. I nod my head and leave as Brayden enters Principal Waller's office.

Brayden's POV:

The boy that's assumingly Samuel leaves and I enter the room. He kind of looked like a mini superman. He could be Superman's son although I think my father said that Superman didn't have a son. He had a daughter I think. I'm not sure. He might have a son considering that his wife could have given birth to another child after he left on his mission with my dad, but I don't think so. 

Samuel seemed around my age. If he was Superman's son, then when Superman left on a mission, Samuel would have been two. Although Samuel and Superman do both start with an S and that is how Superheros name their children for some reason. Samuel's probably Supergirl's son or something and looks like Superman because of genetics or something.

"Now your name is Brayden?" The principal asks me. I nod my head. "Brayden what's your last name?" She asks me. "Wayne" I answer quietly. "Pardon me?" She asks, "Wayne" I repeat saying it a bit louder. "Wayne? Are you perhaps Batman's son?" She asks me. I nod my head. She types something down on her computer. 

"So why are you here Brayden? Shouldn't you be in Gotham City?" She asks. "My father sent me here to give you this letter," I say pulling the envelope out of my pocket and giving it to her. She opens it carefully and reads it. "Alright then," She says typing more stuff on her computer. She then presses the button on her speaker and talks into the microphone. "Can Bianca Gordan please come to my office please?" She says. Bianca Gordan. It is her.

"Very well Brayden. Your father wants you to stay at Super Hero High. You'll be rooming with Supergirl's son Samuel, Frost's son Felix, and Flash's Son Fernandez" She tells me. Wow, she's good. That was really quick. Seconds later there's a knock on the door and there's that girl Bianca again. 

"Bianca glad you're here. Can you make sure your mother receives this?" The principal says giving the girl the envelope she just had but taking out a letter from it. Turns out inside were two letters. Bianca looks at the envelope before nodding her head. "Alright," She says quietly. "Oh and please take Brayden to Samuel, Felix, and Fernandez's dorm?" She asks handing Bianca two things she just printed out. A small piece of paper with a bat logo, and another piece of paper I didn't get to look at. Bianca nods and motions for me to follow her. 

She quietly walks down a hallway and upstairs to where there are a bunch of doors. Most likely the ones leading to the dorms. I observe her outfit a bit more. She has a black bat Headband, a navy blueish-purple Bat hoodie with the bat logo on it, black-grey leggings, black bat wings, and golden knee-high high tops. She's definitely Batgirls daughter.

The dorms are different here than they are in Gotham City. In Gotham City, it's just two dorms One for the girls and one for the boys. Here there are four sections. One for each year. Then in all of them, there's like a split between them. One for the girls and one for the boys, not to mention everything is labelled. 

We walk down the one labelled second years and she leads me to a door with the House of El logo in the top left corner, the Flash's logo on the top right, Frost's log on the bottom left, and a blank piece on the bottom right. She takes out the blank piece and replaces it with the bat one she was holding. 

She knocks on the door and two boys open it. One with blonde hair and a ice blue streak while the other one has ice blue hair with a blonde streak. They actually look really similar and could be twins, but I know one of them is Frost's son and the other is Flash's. "Bianca you know this is the boy's side right?" The one with blue hair jokes before noticing how serious Bianca looks. 

"Haha. Very funny Felix. This is your new dorm mate Brayden" She says before giving me the other piece of paper she was holding and leaving. They both look at her and nod their head before moving aside so I can walk into the dorm. What is it with people here nodding their heads? In Gotham, it's because we're supposed to be silent but I don't know about here.

"So are you like Batman or Batgirls son or something?" The one who Bianca called Felix asks. "I'm Batman's son," I say. "Well, Brayden. I'm Felix. That's Fernandez" Felix says. "Nice to meet you," Fernandez says. They let me walk around looking around and then Samuel arrives and we end up introducing each other. 

They show me their other friends. Carlos, a second-year, his brother Julien, a third-year. Julien's friends Richard, a fourth-year, and Markus, also a fourth-year. Issac, a first-year, River, a second year. Shiro, a second-year, and Shiro's best friend Barnett who's also a second-year