Capes And Cowls Cafe

*Sunday*

Dahlia's POV:

"Congrats to everyone who made it onto all the teams, and that's it for me this morning" Sabrina announces. "Thank you, Sabrina. Congratulations once again to everyone who made the team" I say. "That's it for now. Bye everyone" Hannah finishes. "And cut," Bianca says ending the radio recording. "Great job everyone," I say as everyone starts leaving. 

I walk out with Bianca and Hannah heading back to our dorms. Bailey wasn't here today because Brooklyn was the Dj today. Plus she was busy in shop class working on some homework with Hazel who was also not here this morning. Bianca's a bit better now that she got a few days to process everything. 

"So what should we do today?" I ask them as we're walking upstairs. "We could get all the girls and all of us going to Capes and Cowls. All nineteen of us" I say. "That's a lot of people for them to serve," Bianca says. "That's true, but why not" I reply. "Alright, then I guess" Bianca replies. "Hannah you in?" I ask her, She sighs. "Can't. I have hall monitor duties" She tells us. "Aww, that's okay. Well, we'll bring you back a smoothie" I tell her. "Thank"

We end up gathering all the girls and heading to Capes And Cowls. Unfortunately Serenity, Bailey, Jade, Hannah, Hazel, Sydney, Chiara couldn't come so it was just Selina, Kiana, Ciana, Iris, Bianca, Fiona, Fleta, Shaela, Maggie, Madelyn, and I. And just our luck when we walk in, the boys are there. Like seriously. All nine of them. Samuel, Carlos, Issac, Brayden, Felix, Fernandez, Shiro, River, and Barnett. Not to mention Julien also decided to tag along. 

"Are you kidding me?" Ciana complains as the boys approach us. "Can't we just get avoid you, boys, for one day!?" Iris adds. "What? You don't like spending time with your favourite twin?" Issac asks sarcastically putting his arm around his sister. "You're my only twin. That's the definition of twin" She replies pushing his arm off her and crossing her arms.

"I wish I never had a twin," She says quietly, but Issac still heard her. "What's wrong with having a twin? I'm awesome" Issac remarks. Iris rolls her eyes. "Yeah sure. I would rather nod have a twin" Iris replies. I'm laughing silently inside of me. Iris is such a quiet and shy girl, but when it comes to her brother she becomes all sassy which I find funny. 

"What's wrong with having a twin?" Fernandez asks in a kind of complaining way. "Everything. You wouldn't know since you don't have one" Iris says. "Yeah I do-" he stops himself. Hold up. We all turn and look at him. Fleta smacks her hand on her forehead. "And his high energy reveals it again" I hear her say. "Oh no," I hear Fiona says under her breath. Felix just bits his lip. 

"Did you just say you have a twin?" Samuel asks him. "Yeah..." He says quietly, "And you never told us?" Carlos asks. "Well, Fleta has one too-" "Fernandez!" Fleta shouts. "Let's take this conversation outside," I say as we were getting looks. "Agreed," Samuel says walking out the door. 

"Okay, who are your twins?" Bianca asks Fernandez and Fleta, "And why didn't you tell us?" Issac adds. "Mine is Fifi," Fleta says quietly. The boys just look at us confused and also because the girls all have shocked faces. "Fifi? Who's Fifi?" Samuel asks, "Wait but isn't-? Doesn't that mean-? Wait. I'm so confused" Madelyn says. 

"What are you girls talking about?" Carlos asks. "Fifi is one of our nicknames for Fiona" I explain. "Fiona as in the one standing there?" Julien asks. "No the Fiona from Shrek," Ciana says at her brother's stupid question. "Thanks for explaining sis" Julien replies rolling his eyes at her which she gladly returns an eye roll. 

"Wait so Felix and Fernandez are twins?" Bianca asks for confirmation. "It seems that way," I say, "That explains some things," Carlos says. "Does that mean Freya and Faith are twins?" Maggie asks really quietly. "Technically yes. So yeah" Bianca replies. "How did no one know about this? And did anyone else expect Frost and Flash?" Samuel asks us. All four of them stay quiet.

"Let's just leave this for another day. No one knows why our parents do anything and let's be real. Everyone's life is confusing. Mystery parents, mystery siblings, and everything else" I says. "That's true" Samuel points out. "Wait? Some of you don't know who your parents are?" Brayden asks. That was the first thing he's said today.

"Most of us don't know who one of our parents is. For example, I don't know who my dad is, Bianca didn't know who her dad was, Iris and Issac don't know who their dad is, Shaela and Shiro don't know who their dad is, Maggie and her siblings don't know who their dad is, and a bunch of the others" I explain. 

"Do you guys know why you haven't met your other parent?" He asks. "There's lots of reason. Sometimes they're on a mission, sometimes they choose to leave, sometimes they get divorced, or whatever else" I say. He nods his head and pulls up his phone and messages someone. Weird. 

"Say have anyone of you found out who your dad is?" Issac asks, the others shake their heads. "Dahlia?" "I think I have an idea about mine and Sierra's" I reply. "Who's Sierra?" Brayden asks. "Her sister" Sam answers. "Who do you think it is?" Carlos asks me. "I said I have an idea. I'm not sure" I tell him. "But isn't that- Nevermind," he says stopping himself.