Sunday

Dahlia's POV:

I wake up, so find Jade and Kiana already awake. "Good morning girls," I say to them, "Good morning" they both reply. "Is anyone else up yet?" I ask, "Shaela and Maggie are in the washroom" Kiana replies. Yesterday we ended up having Shaela sleep in Kia's side of the room, Madelyn with Maggie, Bianca with Selina, and Jade with me. I get my clothes out of my closet. It's an off-shoulder red knee-high dress with a gold layer on top at the waistline, and on of that a blue layer. I put on a gold belt with a W in the center, I put my tiara on, and keep my hair down. I then go into the washroom to brush my teeth, and when I come out, Bianca, Selina and Madelyn are up. 

"Ready to go girls?" I ask, They either answer by nodding their head, or saying Yep, Yeah, or Yes. We walk outside to See Fiona and Iris come out of their dorm. "Good morning girls" I say to them, "Good morning" they reply. "Did you girls have a fun sleepover?" Fiona asks, "It was awesome!" Selina says. "Maybe next time you girls could join us" Jade suggests, "Sure, that sounds fun," Iris says. "Come on, let's go down for breakfast," Madelyn says.

We head down to the cafeteria where I get my breakfast with Selina, Jade, and Kiana and we sit at a table on the right. Maggie, Iris, Fiona, and Shaela get their breakfast and sit at a table near me, Selina, Jade, and Kiana. 

After breakfast, Sabrina and I meet up in her dorm so I could try on the super-suit she designed. It was a red top like the one in my supersuit only it had light pink sleeves like Sabrina's outfit. It had a gold belt similar to mine, only instead of a golden W or a red star in the middle, it was Sabrina's logo. It also had blue, magenta, white, and lavender layers on the dress. The leggings were pink and had a blue stripe on the side. The outfit had purple boots, but instead of light pink straps, it had gold straps along with a gold line around the boots. And then Sabrina added the tiara. It looked like her tiara, but it was golden.

Sabrina's Supersuit Project:

(A/N: I edited Star Sapphire's outfit so it matches what I wanted it to look like it

(A/N: I edited Star Sapphire's outfit so it matches what I wanted it to look like it. I know it doesn't look that good, but I'm not good at art. So yeah)

"So what do you think?" Sabrina asks, "It's amazing," I say looking at what I was wearing. "It's like you merged my outfit with yours. It looks great" I say, "I hope I get a good grade," Sabrina says. "I'm sure you'll do fine," I say to her, "Thanks," Sabrina says. I and Sabrina talk about the outfit a little more, and then I leave and go back to my room.

I was in the middle of adding a few more stars onto my super suit when I got a call from Sierra. "Hey, little sis," I say into the phone, "Hey Daph," She says back. "So how's school?" I ask her, "It's okay I guess," She says. "What's wrong?" I ask her, "We got a new teacher on Thursday and he's kind of mad," She says, "Mad as in crazy or mad as in angry?" I ask. "Both, the teacher is like a crazy, raging lunatic. He's always screaming at us for no reason, and whenever he talks it's all nonsense. That's not even the worse part, he's constantly giving us homework, he doesn't explain things in class, and every single paper he marks is an F even if someone did a perfect job" She explains.