Final Pieces

Dahlia's POV

"So he really has bombs?" My best friend asks again, "I wish it weren't true" I tell her. Samuel, Selina and I were in Sam's room talking while Bianca and Brayden finished the coding and hacking in my dorm. 

Even though we both knew what would be in his room, it's still quite a shock, and I wonder if I made a mistake.

"What do you plan to do?" She asks, "That's up to your brother. Brayden's his friend, not mine" I reply, "But it's your mission. I'm only here because the boys are here, and they're my team" He replies. "You're always good at solving problems, what do you think we should do Ellie?" I ask her.

"We need him like it or not, but I wish we had found these sooner" She replies, "Us too" Samuel and I reply. 

"We got it" Bianca states through our com bracelets. "What?" Sam, Selina, and I fly down from Samuel's room and out the door back to my dorm. "We finished the map. We should be able to add a feature to help us locate the booby traps, but I think we need to hurry. something big is happening, and I don't like where it's going" Bianca tells us once we're back in the dorms.

"When do  we ever like what villains do?" Selina asks, Bianca thinks about it, "That's fair" She replies. "I'm thinking we should leave soon, we have the map and everything is about done, The longer we wait, the harder it will be to defeat whoever we're up against," I tell everyone.

"I'll do a final check on the teams. See if the research team has anything new. The suits I believe are about ready and the ship should be done. If not I'll tell them to finish it by the end of the day, and we can get others to help" Sam tells me, "Thanks" I reply.

"Lina go with your brother. If the ship is ready, start setting up. Load the suits on, and do a count on the rooms. Make sure there's a bed for everyone and stock up on resources." I tell Selina. "Bianca check with the tech team and make sure that there are no problems with the tech on the ship" I instruct them. 

"Oh and Sam, make sure the suits block out all effects of kryptonite. For the sake of all of us," I add. He gives me a thumbs-up in response. "Brayden if you can get more info on what we're facing that would be great. See if you can figure out who we're against" I tell him. "Dismissed."

They all fly their separate ways as I fly down to the entrance. There Hera and her co-leader Olivander are waiting with their team. The next Justice League. It consists of the two of them, Zaria, Bellatrix, Drea, Madison, and Oscar. They're all technically a part of the Justice League but due to the age gap, they're called the next Justice League. 

"Thanks for meeting with me," I tell all of them, "Of course. So tell us about our mission" Hera replies. It's a base near the edge of space with extremely advanced technology. At the center of it, there's "There's a giant power source that in the words of my research team "can blackout Metropolis"" I explain.

"The main thing is that it consists of parts of the phantom zone and Apokolips and the underworld combined and we have no idea who the villain is or villains are" I state. "Phantom zone..." I hear Bellatrix mutter, I'm pretty sure the others hear it too. "What is it Trix?" Drea asks. Bellatrix doesn't answer and instead summons a book. 

While she's flipping Madison leads us to the edge of the docks. "Why are we here?" Oscar asks her, "I'm hoping this works" She replies. That leaves us all confused. "What?" He asks. Madison takes a deep breath and lifts her hands up. "Trench risio!" She exclaims splitting her hands. 

The ground shakes as she groans. "I could use some help Elle," She tells Bellatrix who was still flipping through her book. "Right" She replies creating a portal and reaching into it pulling out a book. "Is that the Book of Legends!?" I exclaim.