Drama

Dahlia's POV:

"That's so cool!" Fleta exclaimed, "I wonder if I can do that," she thought. "I'm sure you can, we can try right now!" Fiona replied just as excited. "Maybe not in the dorm girls" Kiana suggested, "Good point" Fleta replied before we started giggling. 

Selina, Kiana, Jade, Bianca, Maggie, and I came back from our mission and we were briefing Fiona, Fleta, Rachel, Sydney and Shaela on in when Iris came in the room crying. "Iris!"She came and sat down as we all gave her multiple hugs. 

"What's wrong?" Jade asked, "I-i-i-F-feli-ix-i..." Iris just kept crying. "What did our brother do!?" Fleta and Fiona stood up at once. Iris just shook her head and gave Jade another hug. I started rubbing her back as Fleta and Fiona rushed out of the room. 

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay. What did he do?" I asked her, we waited for her to calm down before she started explaining. "Jayden, Fernandez, Felix and I were hanging out on the steps at the front of the school when Freya and Faith came. They invited all of us to Zaria and Olivander's wedding-" 

"Zaria and Olivander are getting married?" Maggie asked quietly, "Oops, sorry!" she explained before turning invisible. "It's okay Maggie, yeah, they're getting married" Iris replied as Maggie reappeared behind her. "They're only twenty-one though. They haven't even finished Heroes University" Shaela pointed out. 

"Isn't Zaria twenty?" Selina asked, "She turned twenty-one, two weeks ago, and Olivander is nearly twenty-two. Ms. Zatara sent out invitations to almost everyone" I explained. "Question, how is Zaria going to walk down the aisle when she doesn't know who her dad is?" Kiana asked. 

It was true, Zaria was another one of those superheroes who didn't know who one of her parents was, but her situation was different. Zatanna was only nineteen when she got pregnant, she doesn't even know how it happened, unlike most of us where our parents are on a mission since you know, superheroes and everything. Zaria just didn't have a dad. 

She took a DNA test when she was eight and then another one when she was eleven, and out of over six thousand results, none of them matched.

"She'll rock it, and walk down the aisle however she wants," A voice from the entrance said. We turned and Jayden was standing at the door with Faith and Mage. "Hey girls" Faith said as they came in and leaned on a table near where we were sitting. "Iris, you okay?" Mage asked quietly, "I'm okay now" Iris replied quietly. 

"Iris do you want to continue explaining what happened?" I asked her, "I guess..., he pulled me to the side and then broke up with me," She said, then she started crying again before she ran out of the room. "I'll go talk to her," Jade said standing up, "We'll come," Sydney and Serenity said simultaneously.

"Is there something we're missing?" Selina asked, "My brother likes someone else, Iris knows who it is, and I think it's someone really important to her, and that makes her even more upset." Faith explained. "Aw, poor Iris, that must suck" Bianca states, "Agreed."

"How many people know who Felix likes?" Shaela asks, "Only Fernandez and Iris, he hasn't told any of his friends or sisters" Jayden answers, Speaking of sisters, we should probably go get Fleta and Fiona before they kill him." Kiana speaks up, "Good idea" I reply as we all rush out of the room. 

*Meanwhile*

Fiona's POV:

Fleta literally slammed her fist on their dorm door, but when no one answered, she tried to open it. Most of the time you leave your dorm room unlocked in case there's a save the day alarm you can just swing the door open. "Ugh! Dang it! Felix open up! I know you're hiding in your room like a coward!" Fleta exclaimed.