Super Suit

Dahlia's POV:

I wake up and get dressed in my super suit because I have Crazy Quilts class first thing in the morning. I leave my hair down and then get my earbuds to start recording the radio. Selina, Kiana, Maggie, and I leave our dorm and head to the cafeteria. On our way their I pull out my phone and use the app Bianca made to start recording.

"In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" Jayden says starting the recording, "Good morning Super Hero High" Hannah and I say at the same time. "It's Dahlia" I say, "And Hannah" Hannah says continuing off the sentence "Bringing you the daily news" I say finishing the sentence. "But before we get started this is just a reminder to follow all school rule. The speed limit in the hall is 25, No talking in the library, No one is allowed in the halls after curfew, student's must get to class on time, not skipping class unless it's to save the day" Hannah says. 

"Remember to follow these rules, and if you don't, you'll get a demerit. And remember, these rules apply to everyone" Hannah finishes saying. "Yep, please remember to follow the rules. Now, let's start the morning off with some morning jokes from Hazel" I say, "Take it away Hazel" Hannah says.

"Woo! Good morning Super Hero High! Are you ready for some fun morning jokes, cause I know I am" Hazel says. "Let's kick it off with a fun riddle!" She says with much excitement, "There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too?" She waits for a few seconds before saying the answer, "Monkey See Monkey Do!" She says. Hazel gives a few more jokes before letting me and Hannah talk, "Thank you Hazel" I say. 

"Now we'll hear from Jayden and Jade some of our economic experts after lunch" Hannah says. "Don't forget to tune in after school at 5:30 when Principal Wallers will tell us which superhero is hero of the month" I say, "Our first hero of the month this year" Hannah adds on. "Anyways I think we all need to have breakfast, so tune in after lunch for your daily updates" I say and then we end the recording.

Selina, Kiana, Maggie, and I sit down at a table with Jayden, Jade, Sydney, and Sabrina. "Are we still doing the Violet Lantern verses Green Lantern battle after school?" Jade asks, "Obviously" Sabrina says. "Are you girls planning on watching?" Jayden asks us. "I am" Kiana says, "Of course I'm coming to watch" Maggie says. "What about you girls" Jade ask me and Selina. 

"Can't we have swim team tryouts" I say, Selina nods her head confirming. "You girls are trying out for the swim team?" Sydney asks us. "Yeah, we're both pretty fast and can hold our breath for an extremely long time" Selina says. "Wait Dahlia I know Selina can hold her breath for hours because of her powers, but how long can you hold your breath?" Kiana asks. 

"Surprisingly I can actually also hold my breath for hours. Most times for longer than Selina" I say, "Really" Jayden asks. "Yeah it's like I have the same power Selina has for holding our breath underwater" I say. "Anyways we're really sorry we can't come" I say, "Super sorry" Selina adds on. "Yeah" I say, "But I'll let you know who makes it on the team so we can announce it on the radio" I tell Sabrina. 

She nods her head, "I guess we were going to need someone to find out who made it on the swim team anyways" Sabrina says. Then the bell rings. "Speaking of, we should get to class" Jayden says, "Yeah let's go" Kiana says. Kiana, Selina, Jayden, and I go to Crazy Quilts Classroom. We walk backstage and get ready to walk the runways. The second years place the outfits in the room and then go outside to watch. "Good luck"Sabrina says to me before walking before out.

"Let's have the first first-year show of their suit." Crazy Quilt says, "First up Miss Dahlia Prince!" Crazy Quilt says with a lot of excitement. I break through the brick wall that was put up using my bracelets to block the pieces that were flung at me. I do some poses, kicks, spins, and a bunch of other stuff before turning around and walking back to where all the other first years were so I could change into the other outfit.

"Nice job D" Kiana says to me, "Next up let's welcome Miss Selina Zor-El" Crazy Quilt says with just as much excitement as he did with mine. "Good luck Lina" I say to Selina. "Thanks" She says before freezing the wall and then kicking it down starting her presentation. After Selina, Kiana goes, after Kiana, Rachel goes, and so on. 

Then when all the first years are done with their supersuits, Crazy Quilt starts the next presentation. The second year's super suit. "Now let's welcome the first years back modeling your outfits" Crazy Quilt says to the second years. "First up Dahlia! Repping Sabrina's outfit" He says, Instead of a brick wall, now there's a curtain. I jump out of the curtain and do similar moves to what I did during my presentation. Sabrina comes up to the stage and explaining the outfit. 

"So as you can see the tiara is a mix between mine and Daphs It has the gold colour like hers, but the Violet Lantern logo. I changed the torso colour of the outfit to red and added a gold streak along the top with a W just like Wonder Woman's outfit, but I still kept the sleeves. Similar to the tiara, the belt is a mix between mine and Daph's. It has the Violet Lantern logo and it's gold just like Dahlia's belt. I also added a blue layer on top of the dress similar to Dahlia's Supersuit skirt. It has a blue stripe, and instead of pink and purple, it's gold and purple" Sabrina says concluding.

Sabrina's Supersuit Project:

"Very well done Sabrina. Good design and still functional" Crazy Quilt says writing something on his clipboard. "Next Jayden and Ciana" Crazy Quilt says. Setting up the wall again. This went on for the rest of the period, and at the very end, Crazy Quilt let us design and create whatever design we wanted.